-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018 Chicago State University COP-chicago
Started by Mrkidz23
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
What are the average acceptance stats for csu?
What are the average acceptance stats for csu?
Hi, I really don't have the answer for your question and I am sure most of the people will not as this is a statistical question that only the admission committee themselves have their answer. But base on my experience and other's whom I had a chance to talked to, CSU's stats are lower than UI Chicago if you want to compare to other school in the same state.
If you have an average GPA, try to get a decent to high PCAT score, have much experiences on the field and have a stellar personal statement to land an interview. Try to excel yourself during interview and I will be fine! Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if the pre reqs must be completed by spring like for UIC, or do they accept summer credit too before the fall semester ?
I think all the pre reqs should be completed by the end of the Spring prior to Fall matriculation in Mid-August.
Hello,
I submitted my supplemental application and they have responded back saying that I need to submit a LOR from a Pharmacist or a Licensed Health Care Professional. I have been performing biology and chemistry research for the past 3 years in school, but I have not been interacting with any Pharmacist or a Licensed Health Care Professional. Do you believe not meeting this requirement would impact my application process? Thanks
I submitted my supplemental application and they have responded back saying that I need to submit a LOR from a Pharmacist or a Licensed Health Care Professional. I have been performing biology and chemistry research for the past 3 years in school, but I have not been interacting with any Pharmacist or a Licensed Health Care Professional. Do you believe not meeting this requirement would impact my application process? Thanks
Hello,
I submitted my supplemental application and they have responded back saying that I need to submit a LOR from a Pharmacist or a Licensed Health Care Professional. I have been performing biology and chemistry research for the past 3 years in school, but I have not been interacting with any Pharmacist or a Licensed Health Care Professional. Do you believe not meeting this requirement would impact my application process? Thanks
It clearly already is.
Have an interview invite for December, I've been accepted into 2 schools already, but I may go check it out for the heck of it!
When was your PharmCAS and supplemental sent?
Have an interview invite for December, I've been accepted into 2 schools already, but I may go check it out for the heck of it
When did you submit your supplemental? Also how long did it take them to respond after you mailed your supplemental? Are you from Illinois?
Still haven't heard anything, but I submitted my sup. back in September and it took them about a week to tell me my application is complete after I sent it out.
Me either, weird. What are your stats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3.38 cum gpa.... my pcat wasnt great... i scored 43rd percentile i took it before taking orgo, and am in orgo now. You?
I took it after orgo, and I believe orgo was what made everything I previously learned in chemistry come together. So that makes sense.
3.33 GPA, 79th percentile PCAT.
I took it after orgo, and I believe orgo was what made everything I previously learned in chemistry come together. So that makes sense.
3.33 GPA, 79th percentile PCAT.
Mine would have been higher.. I was taking physics and gen chem II last spring and had surgery and had a pretty bad recovery , fell behind, and ended up with C's in both, so I will retake if I don't get in this time around.
am submitting my supplemental this friday...how long did it take for you all to get that interview invite...
thanks in Advance....
p.s::: what is up with this formatting of the needed supplemental material that shows up in PharmCAS after being verified....and its all like displayed with Rs...?
thanks in Advance....
p.s::: what is up with this formatting of the needed supplemental material that shows up in PharmCAS after being verified....and its all like displayed with Rs...?
am submitting my supplemental this friday...how long did it take for you all to get that interview invite...
thanks in Advance....
p.s::: what is up with this formatting of the needed supplemental material that shows up in PharmCAS after being verified....and its all like displayed with Rs...?
I applied in July, was e-mailed about 3 weeks ago. This seems like it might be the first pool.
R means it was receivedam submitting my supplemental this friday...how long did it take for you all to get that interview invite...
thanks in Advance....
p.s::: what is up with this formatting of the needed supplemental material that shows up in PharmCAS after being verified....and its all like displayed with Rs...?
You're welcome!! 🙂thanks a bunch.
I also have an interview that day. Do you we really need to print out the email invitation and how long does the day last because it starts at 7:45?I have an interview Monday December 16. Does anyone that has interviews with them have any feedbackthe interview day? Questions asked etc
From my usps tracking number, i sent my supplemental yesterday on Monday, 16th...and today a gentleman signed for it (12/17/2013). Can someone tell me on how quickly they got a response (for like an interview invite) after they submitted the supplemental.
Thanks guys.
Thanks guys.
How long did it take you to receive an interview invite ( from the time it says your application is being sent for review to the committee)??I have an interview Monday December 16. Does anyone that has interviews with them have any feedbackthe interview day? Questions asked etc
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
="Sammieger, post: 14719917, member: 584485"]How long did it take you to receive an interview invite ( from the time it says your application is being sent for review to the committee)??[/quote]
I received the email stating my application is being reviewed November 21 and I got my interview invite Dec 9.
I received the email stating my application is being reviewed November 21 and I got my interview invite Dec 9.
I received the email stating my application is being reviewed November 21 and I got my interview invite Dec 9.[/quote]="Sammieger, post: 14719917, member: 584485"]How long did it take you to receive an interview invite ( from the time it says your application is being sent for review to the committee)??
Thank you for your replay. I received an email stating that my application is being reviewed on Dec. 9th. Hopefully I will receive an update soon
Thank you for your input. And I do have one more question.
Did any of you get accepted without a LOR from a pharmacist? I am in a situation where I do not have a LOR from a pharmacist and a LOR from a science professor who taught me. However, I do have a LOR from a science professor who I worked for as a research assistant. They said that this will not eliminate my chance from getting an interview. So I am just wondering if it will reduce my chance.
Did any of you get accepted without a LOR from a pharmacist? I am in a situation where I do not have a LOR from a pharmacist and a LOR from a science professor who taught me. However, I do have a LOR from a science professor who I worked for as a research assistant. They said that this will not eliminate my chance from getting an interview. So I am just wondering if it will reduce my chance.
anybody know how to get your PTCB notarized??!?! They it's required for supp. and Im not sure where to go
anybody know how to get your PTCB notarized??!?! They it's required for supp. and Im not sure where to go
Any bank or even some post offices will suffice.
I see.! thanks! 😀Any bank or even some post offices will suffice.
hey guys,
can the people that recieved interviews comment on there academic stats please...gpa pcat etc....im getting worried....
can the people that recieved interviews comment on there academic stats please...gpa pcat etc....im getting worried....
For anyone that interviewed here, have you received a decision from the school yet? How long did it take to hear back?
I interviewed December 16, but still have not heard anything back from them.For anyone that interviewed here, have you received a decision from the school yet? How long did it take to hear back?
Anyone still have his/her application under review??? It has been a month for me since the "under review" email and I still didn't get emails regarding to interview invitation. I am getting worried now
By liking that, I mean I am in the same situation haha. Actually, for almost two months now.
By liking that, I mean I am in the same situation haha. Actually, for almost two months now.
Thanks for you reply. Hope we will hear something soon 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just invited for an interview! Anyone else going on the 25th? In addition, for those who have interviewed already, care to share about it? Is it one on one or group? Is it open or closed?
Do you mind sharing when did you receive the email saying that your application was under review?
Just invited for an interview! Anyone else going on the 25th? In addition, for those who have interviewed already, care to share about it? Is it one on one or group? Is it open or closed?
Yah...got an interview invite for the 25th as well at 11:45AM *= a Saturday?*** thats the odd part.
But am super happy...this is my second interview after the Midwestern one which went super nice.
you mean at 7:45 am rightYah...got an interview invite for the 25th as well at 11:45AM *= a Saturday?*** thats the odd part.
But am super happy...this is my second interview after the Midwestern one which went super nice.
you mean at 7:45 am right
No, 11:45am.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K