Transfering to US-what is the requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctoricon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are thinking of transfering to US as a dentist or as a student. The best book to get is Guide to Medical and Dental School by Barrons . The isbn is 0-7641-2041. You can order this book from any major book store in American. It lists the schools that offer the program. This program is know as Transfer and advanced standing. I know wisconsin, west virginia offer such program. You need to pass the NDBE 1 and NDBE 2. Most transfering dentist can started in third year of dental school. I recommended that instead of that you better of applying for the post-graduated program , such as ortho-pedo- or perio...It better than going through all the schooling again.

Material to use for reviewing ....dental deck--is very helpful but not enough question. Kaplan and toymed is very helpful. Kaplan have a lot of useful resource. I believe toymed the review is free. Will check it out and update it

Members don't see this ad.

doctoricon said:
If you are thinking of transfering to US as a dentist or as a student. The best book to get is Guide to Medical and Dental School by Barrons . The isbn is 0-7641-2041. You can order this book from any major book store in American. It lists the schools that offer the program. This program is know as Transfer and advanced standing. I know wisconsin, west virginia offer such program. You need to pass the NDBE 1 and NDBE 2. Most transfering dentist can started in third year of dental school. I recommended that instead of that you better of applying for the post-graduated program , such as ortho-pedo- or perio...It better than going through all the schooling again.

Material to use for reviewing ....dental deck--is very helpful but not enough question. Kaplan and toymed is very helpful. Kaplan have a lot of useful resource. I believe toymed the review is free. Will check it out and update it

bouy! i cant believe that this toymed thing and his advertisements and recommendations and crap is back again!! heeena, are you reading? i almost fall off my chair everytime i read his ads!! :laugh:

Me tooooo... :laugh: I don't BELIEVE it. Some ppl never get the message..

What a moo. Tell him to shoo. :p

Tasha

Members don't see this ad :)
is this a joke or somthing?or another troll?
henna please ban this idote.