what the ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstudent2005

Welcome to the Jungle
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email interview invitation, and by the time i replied a few hours later (i had to contact my externship program to see how many days i could get off) all the interview spots had been filled up! is this a common occurrence with radiology?? now i'm freaking relegated to a "well, just wait and see if someone will cancel" position! i feel so pissed off that i missed a good school because of a matter of a couple of hours! has this happened to anyone before??

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is it Maine Medical Center, because they did the same thing last year?

medstudent2005 said:
I got an email interview invitation, and by the time i replied a few hours later (i had to contact my externship program to see how many days i could get off) all the interview spots had been filled up! is this a common occurrence with radiology?? now i'm freaking relegated to a "well, just wait and see if someone will cancel" position! i feel so pissed off that i missed a good school because of a matter of a couple of hours! has this happened to anyone before??

thanks!

I applied several years ago but this happened to a few people I knew who were applying and at several different places. As soon as you get the invite...call...leave a voice message if you don't get a person, say you want the interview. You'll probably get an interview though. A lot of people eventually cancel, especially as the season gets late (January) and they're tired of interviewing.