New Medical TV Show

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scrappydawg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my buddy just called up about how he went to some pilot for a medical tv drama/comedy for 2005 but he forgot the title, and apperently is very distraught about this

Anyhoo, he's speaking some gibberish about how the title starts with a K (or C) (or something phoenitically like this) and based on some books that residents or interns use during thier residency.

I don't have a clue what he's talking about so I thought I'd throw it out to fellow SDNers. What are these magical books that start with K or C...

BTW, what happened to the lounge? First Year has kept me from being on SDN like I used to.

Scrappy
UCSF 08

Members don't see this ad.

Dont know about the new tv show but the lounge is through a link called "Doctors forums" (or something really similar) at the very bottom of the main forums page.

sorry... that was "doctors lounge forums". Its at the very bottom of the list.

Members don't see this ad :)
nothign beats scrubs

I always thought that a reality TV show based on med school admissions would be good...

16 neurotic pre-med compete for a spot at...say...Harvard Med.

Each week there is a challenge or something and at the end of each episode the AD COM rejects someone (a la "The Apprentice" board room-esqe).

Hell, I would watch.

DrThom said:
I always thought that a reality TV show based on med school admissions would be good...

Each week there is a challenge or something and at the end of each episode the AD COM rejects someone (a la "The Apprentice" board room-esqe).

Hell, I would watch.
So would I...but I think it'd be tough getting the general public to be interested in this process ;)

Cozmosis said:
So would I...but I think it'd be tough getting the general public to be interested in this process ;)

Hey if the people are interested in watching a whole bunch of people go after Donald Trump why not medical school too? hehe i would watch it :) You could have them change adult diapers all day heheh :) and see how many patients they could convince to stick their finger up their butts heheheh :laugh:

I'd watch it too!

After I am safely in med school, of course :smuggrin:

DrThom said:

Hell, I would watch.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that would be great but scarily too realistic for comfort....

DrThom said:

Hell, I would watch.
:laugh: