I want to be a plastic surgeon to help women gain the perfect boobs !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStudent

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to be a plastic surgeon to help women gain the perfect boobs ! Isnt that a lofty goal ? I am looking out for the fairer gender. I am keeping their interests at the forefront of my mind. I want to help them feel better about themselves. I want to ease their excessive self-consciousness. I want to bring peace to woman-kind. I want to make their boobs bigger and charge $5000 a set !
 
FreakyStudent said:
I want to be a plastic surgeon to help women gain the perfect boobs ! Isnt that a lofty goal ? I am looking out for the fairer gender. I am keeping their interests at the forefront of my mind. I want to help them feel better about themselves. I want to ease their excessive self-consciousness. I want to bring peace to woman-kind. I want to make their boobs bigger and charge $5000 a set !


Um, $5000 aint that much from where I come from! :laugh:
 
i bet the real reason is because that is the only way you can actually get to see a REAL set of tits in your life.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok ok ok ........... I will charge $10,000 for the perfect boobs !

I know women like paying as much as possible so I will charge more.

Heck, think of 'Seven' jeans going for $150 a pop or more ! If a woman is crazy enough to pay $150 for jeans maybe I will charge a billion dollars for the perfect boobs !
 
FreakyStudent said:
ok ok ok ........... I will charge $10,000 for the perfect boobs !

I know women like paying as much as possible so I will charge more.

Heck, think of 'Seven' jeans going for $150 a pop or more ! If a woman is crazy enough to pay $150 for jeans maybe I will charge a billion dollars for the perfect boobs !

You're seriously ******ed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.