AIM chat for Thursday night

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mustangsally65

Sally 2.0
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

Here's a link to a page with a link for an AIM chatroom I'm setting up.

You have to have an AIM screenname, so open your AIM program and then click on the link that says to join the chat.

We can discuss stuff before MCAT scores are released on Thursday. And we can commiserate about our scores.

Hope it works for everyone. I've got AIM open now if anyone of you want to try it out.
 
When exactly will the scores be out? Thursday at midnight? If so, what time zone? I'm already checking compulsively just in case they decided to put them up early... I can't even imagine what a wreck I'll be checking all night if they won't be up till Friday afternoon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad