Need Advice! 512 on practice, aiming for 515+ Jul 25

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ingredient22

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1749592377084.png

Hi! I will get straight to the point lol.
I still have AAMC 2, 3, 4 to do and both section banks.

The free scored was my diagnostic which was a 505 (123/128/126/128) (taken three weeks ago). The free unscored was 510 (125/130/127/128) based on scale/converters online.

I was wondering if anyone had advice for next steps in order to improve somehow in any of the sections above? I have Uworld, so I am going to do some organic chemistry review through those question banks. I have done the MileDown for Bio and Psych, so I will continue that. CARS honestly I still need to do the AAMC material so I will go through that. Just wanting some tips to increase points here and there, anything appreciated!
 
practice uworld like the real deal. 10 questions at a time then review. I eventually got up to 30 at a time. Really just practicing moving through questions (and potentially coming back to harder ones) helps so much with endurance for full lengths

C&P really identify which types of questions/concepts/equation get you. Save that list, practice itand brush up the night before test day