Welcome to the IM subspecialty forum!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AJM

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the IM subspecialty forum!

This forum is here for discussions about the various subspecialties in Internal Medicine, subspecialty fellowships, and the application process. It also serves as a place to discuss fellowship life in general.

If you would like to post specifically about the subspecialties of GI or Cardiology, please go to their dedicated subforums.

Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

I think pulm/cc needs its own forum too! ;)

phllystyl said:
I think pulm/cc needs its own forum too! ;)

Tell me about it! It pains me to leave out my own specialty in favor of cards and gi (ugh). ;) In my own perfect world there would ONLY be a pulm/cc subforum and no others. :p

But realistically, these subforums have been created on a kind of trial basis. Cards and GI have been given their own because they've historically had the highest numbers of applicants. Depending on how busy the forums are and what the feedback is, they may be expanded, condensed, or modified in some other way. We'll see how it goes -- maybe someday, with luck, there will be a pulmonary forum of our very own... :luck: