HARVARD!!! (Acceptance)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicoleparking

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you Harvard, I absolutely LOVED you!!! Accepted 3/15. Letter dated 3/13, postmarked 3/14. Manila envelope with a glossy HMS folder and lots of papers. Cambridge, MA.

:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!!!! :clap: :clap:

nicoleparking said:
Thank you Harvard, I absolutely LOVED you!!! Accepted 3/15. Letter dated 3/13, postmarked 3/14. Manila envelope with a glossy HMS folder and lots of papers. Cambridge, MA.

congratulations! what an accomplishment!

Members don't see this ad :)
nicoleparking said:

Nicole- That's awesome. Very happy for you!

ChocolateKiss said:
Nicole- That's awesome. Very happy for you!

Thanks! I'll tell you the same tomorrow when your package comes! :luck:

nicoleparking said:
Thanks! I'll tell you the same tomorrow! :luck:

We're gonna need to see the scanned acceptance letter and 3 forms of identification before this post can be verified as accurate.

That's great! Way to go! Finally... we have a winner!

nicoleparking said:

congratulations!!!
giving you a happy ((((((hug))))))

Dang! Congrats!!! your success is giving us all hope...

Congrats!:)

Now that you have been accepted, tell all the other schools you arent coming and tell them that gozeemer from SDN is waiting to get accepted from any school! hehe

Anyways, congrats, have fun in Boston!!!

I wonder if the acceptances will reach outside of MA today...

You rock. Going for sure or debating your options?

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How exciting!!!!

congratulations nicoleparking, and good luck~!

Of course, you are now obligated to speak with a HaaaahVaaaahd dialect. It's true. I read it in the student handbook.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

That's wicked ah-some!

accepted in boston too. same deal. postmarked march 14th. received today.

good luck everybody else.

JayQuah said:
We're gonna need to see the scanned acceptance letter and 3 forms of identification before this post can be verified as accurate.

Don't forget a live video podcast showing yourself holding the letter and pointing along as you read it out loud.

bostondoc1 said:
accepted in boston too. same deal. postmarked march 14th. received today.

good luck everybody else.

try to contain yourself.
C'mon, not even a smiley?? Congrats, bro!

Yay!! Good job! :D

Are you going to choose HMS?

Congrats! Now, you'll gonna have to start practicing that snooty harvard/bostonian accent. :D

Anyone outside of MA? Cali?

Also, CONGRATS!

If this is too private, ignore it, but...

To those who are accepted, what are your MCAT scores? I think they run the gamut but to me, I think it's prob in the very high range...

thank you! :love: if possible, please PM me if it's too public to post here.

dopaminesurge said:
Anyone outside of MA? Cali?

Also, CONGRATS!

People will get their letters when Chuck Norris says so.

Wow, only 2 acceptances today. Look like Nicole and BosRed are going to have a small class....HAHA

:love: :love: :love: accepted in Cambridge, MA. same deal as the first two :cool: well, i'll be riding this high for a while....

Slowpokia said:
:love: :love: :love: accepted in Cambridge, MA. same deal as the first two :cool: well, i'll be riding this high for a while....

congrats! enjoy your amazing success. do you mind (for those of us aspiring to be where you are in 2 years) providing some stats/bio? :thumbup:

CONGRATS!!

harvard is a great accomplishment :)

that's ridiculous, how can it take from monday to thursday for mail to get from boston to.... boston?

phutureMD said:
CONGRATS!!

harvard is a great accomplishment :)

Can you put it on your CV even if you don't go? For example, under Honors and Awards: "Accepted at HMS. Turned down for financial/family reasons."

I'm kidding, btw...

Yay! So excited :love: ! Good luck everyone!

sop26 said:
Yay! So excited :love: ! Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! How fitting to get an acceptance today -- today is Match Day for 4th year med students throughout the nation -- the day they find out where they're going for residency. Hopefully we can have a few more premeds "matching" at HMS today.

:luck:

SSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in! I love you guys! And I love Harvard! Holy crap I can't believe it.

The letter is dated Monday the 13th and postmarked Tuesday the 14th. It's a big, yellow manila envelope. It's probably the most beautiful thing in the world.

:D :love: :D :love: :D

Good luck to all!! I can't wait to see you there! :luck:

Risa said:
SSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The letter is dated Monday the 13th and postmarked Tuesday the 14th. It's a big, yellow manila envelope. It's probably the most beautiful thing in the world.

Yay!

CaipirinhaQuinho said:
NP or HST?

has there been any hst news?

in the other harvard thread, jpark listed that he got waitlisted by hst

SeventhSon said:
in the other harvard thread, jpark listed that he got waitlisted by hst

HST decisions are in the same letter as the NP decisions if you get into both...not sure what happens if you get into one but not the other

Hope that helps!

Congratulations to all!!!!

Risa, I was rooting for you!!! Congrats!!! :) :)

potato51 said:
Congrats Risa! and sop26!

Thanks! Congrats Risa -- we were all rooting for you!!

tigress said:
Congratulations to all!!!!

Risa, I was rooting for you!!! Congrats!!! :) :)

You're the best, tigress. You jumpstarted my good luck in the other thread! May you be just as lucky too :luck:

And thanks to everyone for the wellwishes! And congrats to my fellow acceptees... I'll see you there!!!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten in!!!! Risa, you remind me of me last year, both leading up to getting the news and after. I was just so nervous and then so excited. Anyone who is having any trouble deciding about HMS or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I am NP but am somewhat familiar with HST as well from talking with my classmates. :love:

Risa said:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To anyone still waiting, apparently the finaid website works now, so you can check your status that way.

SeventhSon said:
that's ridiculous, how can it take from monday to thursday for mail to get from boston to.... boston?

crappy school mail system? :confused:

I'm in!!! I'm in central Oregon, accepted to NP.

BLALAHFHHF:AL:A:OPPV""""!!!

Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

happy!

joy!

happy!

joy!

Accepted in Cambridge :) :love: :love: :love: :love:
withdrawing from cornell, columbia, pritzker and baylor

Risa said:

Hey Risa.

Congrats, I was hoping you would get in.