Ever notice how DO girls are hotter than MD girls????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gottalovemilk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i noticed it during my interviews at both MD and DO schools. at first i thought i was crazy till i talked with a friend on mine who interviewed at both type of schools as well.

the DO girls are hot, and LOTS of them. i'm pretty sure some did modeling before they went to med school

the MD girls are ok to subpar, and lots of those. not to mention many still had acne problems and split-ended/frizzy hair.

i would have taken pics, but that would have been weird during the tour pulling out a digicam.

Members don't see this ad.

gottalovemilk said:
i noticed it during my interviews at both MD and DO schools. at first i thought i was crazy till i talked with a friend on mine who interviewed at both type of schools as well.

the DO girls are hot, and LOTS of them. i'm pretty sure some did modeling before they went to med school

the MD girls are ok to subpar, and lots of those. not to mention many still had acne problems and split-ended/frizzy hair.

i would have taken pics, but that would have been weird during the tour pulling out a digicam.

Coming Soon to a video store near you, it's... OSTEOPATHS GONE WILD! ::cue tropical music and raunchy cut scenes with blurred action shots::

I wonder if Snoop Dogg would head this one up too? :laugh:

What about those that applied to both MD and DO schools? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
gottalovemilk said:

It is cuz we drink A LOT of milk!

hooperg said:
Coming Soon to a video store near you, it's... OSTEOPATHS GONE WILD! ::cue tropical music and raunchy cut scenes with blurred action shots::

I wonder if Snoop Dogg would head this one up too? :laugh:

Heeee, heeee! :D Too funny!

gottalovemilk said:

The only reason they are hot is because they ask to touch your pubes in OMM class. MD girls would never do that.

gottalovemilk said:

So you are saying you don't have a handy dandy digital camara incorporated nerd glasses?

COME ON!!! get with the program...

medhacker said:
So you are saying you don't have a handy dandy digital camara incorporated nerd glasses?

COME ON!!! get with the program...
i saw those at some MIT function a couple yrs ago. Those glasses are so thick! too noticeble.

Heres the downer, all of them are taken.

nrddct said:
Heres the downer, all of them are taken.
Yeah, sorry guys. I'm off the market.

;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Khenon said:

;)

Its because DO girls practice a holistic approach to looking good. They care about their whole body, not just each system or part.

Reactions: 1 users
DCDAWG said:
Its because DO girls practice a holistic approach to looking good. They care about their whole body, not just each system or part.

Ok I cave in. I give up! I tried to not post in this topic, but what you wrote was too funny :laugh:

DCDAWG said:
*posing with my whole body*

:laugh:

Khenon said:

;)
I won't believe you're hot without pics.
Thanks.

Now come one, this post begs this response-

Did you ever notice that beauty and brains are inversely proportional? Of course the DO girls are going to be better looking. OUCH!

-just a joke guys, but you had it coming

Rockhouse said:
Now come one, this post begs this response-

Did you ever notice that beauty and brains are inversely proportional? Of course the DO girls are going to be better looking. OUCH!

-just a joke guys, but you had it coming

And then there was silence.
Try again next time, Rockhouse. :p

i think it goes for the men, too. i interviewed at both md and do schools, and DAYYYMN were the do boys better looking, on the whole. and some were smokin'.

this one student tour guide at nycom...i wanted to thank him for his time very personally...in private. he was yummy. rrraarrr...

yes, i'm a girl. henry rollins is my avatar because i *heart* him and have since i was a teenager back in the early 90's.

i just realized that the tour guide was probably 23. i'm a dirty old woman.

hmmmm interesting. I realized something this morning and posted it in UNECOM thread. You will all get sick of each other after the first few weeks. No matter how good looking everyone is.

BTW, I am average... unlike the NYCOM tour guide, which I have never met/seen/or care to.

yeah my interview at kcumb had this hot blonde with some big, well never mind.

come to PCOM. Most of the hot ones are single and know how to party and do well on COMLEX too!

gottalovemilk said:

I know why, all the hot female MD applicants go to Albert Einstein...I swear I almost got whiplash/tendonitis from all the head turning I did there this fall. :eek: They probably caught me doing it and that's why they rejected me :laugh:

JakeHarley said:
They probably caught me doing it and that's why they rejected me :laugh:

either that or you're probably not a hot girl.

maybe because of the touching in OMM if forces ppl to work out and look good. i know i would ask the instructor not to assign me to learn on a ugly fat person. i think i'm superficial.

gottalovemilk said:
maybe because of the touching in OMM if forces ppl to work out and look good. i know i would ask the instructor not to assign me to learn on a ugly fat person. i think i'm superficial.

Yes, we get it. You're missing something in your life, I don't know what, and that's driving you to go out and spread a lot of negative energy. Good luck with that.

EDIT: I'm not just talking about this post, I'm talking about your posting history as a whole.

EDIT#2: After some reflection, I think you must have meant this last post to be sarcastic?

gottalovemilk said:

I have to start working out this summer!

gottalovemilk said:

thats probably why theyre applying to DO school

ttiwwp.gif

I must admit, although i am attending NYCOM the girls i saw on my UNECOM tour were smokin'. Almost to the point that my decision was swayed to attend there....

pj367 said:

A couple of the girls I found on the LECOM-Bradenton 2010 site...hot!!!

Attachments

• lecom1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,413
  • lecom2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,326
I'll admit that there are MANY reasons that I chose PCOM during last years interview season.....I don't know how my ugly a$$ got in.....if you're in a real stalker mood you can check out my classes group page on myspace....

Taus said:
I'll admit that there are MANY reasons that I chose PCOM during last years interview season.....I don't know how my ugly a$$ got in.....if you're in a real stalker mood you can check out my classes group page on myspace....

Hook it up!

DCDAWG said:

HahA I love it.

OSUdoc08 said:
I agree......you kind of skew the results, though. ;)
There are a lot of really attractive girls @ our school. I was amazed when I started medical school to be surrounded by so many thin and attractive people. I started to feel aberage very quickly.

There are plenty of pics in the "Picture Thread" in the pre-allo forum. FYI

Hmm. Well, this is an observation from a straight female, so maybe it isn't terribly accurate, but I would rank the attractiveness of the females at the schools that interviewed me like this:

1. UAB (MD)
2. LECOM-Bradenton (DO)
3. WVSOM (DO)
4. South Alabama (MD)

UAB most definitely blew the others away. There wasn't an unattractive girl in the bunch. It is also the most competitive school that interviewed me, so there's at least some evidence against that silly inverse relationship between brains and beauty theory. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I interview at KCOM on Friday, so I will let you guys know where they fit on my list then

This thread is so bad it is sucking me in like a tractor beam.

DCDAWG said:

So your saying at a MD school there could be a chick that has the most beautiful kidneys b/c she drinks alot of cranberry juice and wants to be a urologist but scores a -2 out of 10 in attractiveness? I just made this thread even worse.

Reactions: 1 user
nrddct said:
So your saying at a MD school there could be a chick that has the most beautiful kidneys b/c she drinks alot of cranberry juice and wants to be a urologist but scores a -2 out of 10 in attractiveness? I just made this thread even worse.

whoa.

Cranberry juice sounds good though...especially with some smirnoff vodka.

This thread has Lounge material written all over it...

<------That's what I look like, but I'm a male so no one cares.

nrddct said:

Oh no. What if I have ugly kidneys??? :scared: