Ever notice how DO girls are hotter than MD girls????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BklynWill said:
Wow, you've even got a Persian girl in your class. Now I can say PCOM: Persian College of Osteopathic Medicine. tee hee

Members don't see this ad.

OSUdoc08 said:
The only reason they are hot is because they ask to touch your pubes in OMM class. MD girls would never do that.

Whoa, I'm definitely going DO.

Members don't see this ad :)
If the correlation between brains and looks is correct, how good do the girls at the carribean schools look? :confused:

Taus said:
Look up the anterior L5 tenderpoint in Counterstrain.....he's not lying...
But what happens if your OMM partner is a guy. Backfires... :eek:

"He was uh...ya know...touching and rubbing. I think it moved." - George. :laugh:

I shadow a plastic surgeon who is affiliated with DMU and he has had some female students and all the ones I have been with have been hot.

FrkyBgStok said:
I shadow a plastic surgeon who is affiliated with DMU and he has had some female students and all the ones I have been with have been hot.
Before or after he made alterations? :laugh:

PlasticMan said:
Before or after he made alterations? :laugh:

:laugh: Both of your guys' avatars are kinda gay. :laugh:

Okay.. I have to admit, this thread is getting lame.

Plus I don't know how much the lady DO MS would like to hear about this from all us ugly or average guys. Beware next thing they will do is start a thread that says... DO guys have smaller _____ than...

chaeymaey said:
Wow, you've even got a Persian girl in your class. Now I can say PCOM: Persian College of Osteopathic Medicine. tee hee

Hey Chaeymaey,
YOu have to empty your mail box. It is fulllllllllllllllllll as always.

docbill said:
Hey Chaeymaey,
YOu have to empty your mail box. It is fulllllllllllllllllll as always.

Stop hitting on her :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
why nottttttt... have you seen herrrrr?

she is smart and good looking. Definitely someone you could talk to and look at for a life time.

docbill said:
she is smart and good looking. Definitely someone you could talk to and look at for a life time.

:laugh: :laugh: Sounds like someones got a crush :laugh:

You got me... I don't know how.. but you did. Stewie got discovered. Dammm UUUU!!!

PS. Now you scared her away. Dammm YOuuuuuuuuuu again!

dr.z said:
She truely is hot! :love:

See, thats when you have to ask, "wanna make out?" skip all the middle guys and go right for the gold!! I must admit, I didn't check out the girls on my interviews. Then again, Ive been with the gf for 4+ years so I don't have a reason. However, the situation can't be the same for guys and if it is, I must be an outlier. :laugh:

Jamers said:
See, thats when you have to ask, "wanna make out?" skip all the middle guys and go right for the gold!!

Well What do you think I PMed her for... trust me it was a better :eek: than wanna make out!!!

docbill said:
Well What do you think I PMed her for... trust me it was a better :eek: than wanna make out!!!

Your not going to ask how I like them apples now are you?

You said pubes...hehe

OSUdoc08 said:
The only reason they are hot is because they ask to touch your pubes in OMM class. MD girls would never do that.

ok so reading all of this is making me have second thoughts about attending a DO school...are all DO guys this shallow and superficial? :confused:

yeah yeah I know you all will think now that I'm not good looking b/c I'm saying this, but I'm average looking, not a hot model or anything but not ugly either...I was just naively thinking that guys who have reached this far as to be accepted to a DO school would be less shallow than this...guess I was wrong +pity+

candyland said:
ok so reading all of this is making me have second thoughts about attending a DO school...are all DO guys this shallow and superficial? :confused:

yeah yeah I know you all will think now that I'm not good looking b/c I'm saying this, but I'm average looking, not a hot model or anything but not ugly either...I was just naively thinking that guys who have reached this far as to be accepted to a DO school would be less shallow than this...guess I was wrong +pity+

I just think you shouldn't take half of what you read on here seriously. The thread was a joke to begin with, chill out and take it as that. All women are beautiful, no matter their selection of medical school.

candyland said:

Guys are the same everywhere. And Jamers is right this is a light hearted thread. People here are just joking. :D

docbill said:
Wow, I read this whole deal just now, and I'm really blushing!

chaeymaey said:

Perfect time for "Wanna make out..."

Its like SDN hookup time. We got into our medical schools, now its time to get into those SDNers we loved so much hahaha.

chaeymaey said:

What are these guys talking about.......post a pic of yourself.

candyland said:

The level of a mans education will never change the way we innately think about women....but it may help our ability to know when to keep our mouths shut in a professional environment (ie not an anonymous forum such as SDN...)

NRAI2001 said:
What are these guys talking about.......post a pic of yourself.

Okay Charley
Pay attention to details.

She has her blogg on her post!!!! IF you go there she has picture.. Duuuhhhh then you will know what we are crazy about.. hehehe.

chaeymaey said:

Hi Cutie, welcome back. Anything that makes your day, you know your SDN DO student fans will support you.

BTW, happy belated b-Day. Sorry I missed it. :love:

candyland said:

Candy,

I assure you. That a lady can be a beauty queen (Think, Jessica Simpson girl), but that will not maintain my attention for ever. If she has a mind, a sence of humour and a personality, then she will have much attention for a life time. Either as great friends. coworkers or other.

BTW, Looks can be improved, personality and inteligence not always.

No need to play your violin. But we definitely did not qualify for DO school by studying really hard and ignored life. Some will say, that is how I GOT HERE.

PS. Don't take thing seriously. We are young and having fun.

chaeymaey said:

Chaey the guys are right, you are pretty cute. But i m sorry we could never work out.......I cant do long distance relationships.

I hope you understand :)

:laugh:

chaeymaey, I just noticed that you are a scribe. Do you happen to scribe at presby dallas ER? I worked there as a patient care tech for three years.

Presby Dallas, but not in the ER. It's for a private practice with hospital rights.

Pretty cool to see a SDNer thats local. :)

Oh yeah, I know theres a DO doc in the ER at Presby, never talked to him, but just giving you a heads up.

Also, when does the scribe program usually interview? I have a friend in law school wanting to go to med school, thanks.

Well, I know when I interviewed at Nova, lots of hot classmates and the community has a bunch of hot people too. But I'm sure all medical students in Florida's MD and DO schools are attractive, the environment around them forces them to at least try to look good.

I go to an MD school and take classes with DO students. I have to admit there are more cute girls in the DO class, about twice as many. But this is because there are twice as many DO students than MD students. :D

Hey, if DO students are more relaxed than MD students, I say good for them! One of the cons of being in medical school is that we all are type A gunners who have a hard time unclenching our butt cheeks., so I'm happy to hear about relaxed medical students (although I personally have never met a relaxed medical student :eek: ).

For me; I know I would be more stressed out having to take the extra classes and getting less of a break in the summer; my DO counterparts have a greater class load than I do. But maybe getting free OMM would balance out the stress from the extra work. However, the times that I went to free OMM clinics with students, they really didn't know how to do anything yet and I wasted two hours of my time while they fiddled around.

newyorkcougar said:
DO guys are hot too (I am one of them...) ;)

I think ER docs are hot. And paramedics.

Actually, the guys in my seem to be hotter overall than the guys in the DO class. Not that I've been looking. :oops:

yposhelley said:
I go to an MD school and take classes with DO students. I have to admit there are more cute girls in the DO class, about twice as many. But this is because there are twice as many DO students than MD students. :D

Hey, if DO students are more relaxed than MD students, I say good for them! One of the cons of being in medical school is that we all are type A gunners who have a hard time unclenching our butt cheeks., so I'm happy to hear about relaxed medical students (although I personally have never met a relaxed medical student :eek: ).

For me; I know I would be more stressed out having to take the extra classes and getting less of a break in the summer; my DO counterparts have a greater class load than I do. But maybe getting free OMM would balance out the stress from the extra work. However, the times that I went to free OMM clinics with students, they really didn't know how to do anything yet and I wasted two hours of my time while they fiddled around.

Im the odd kid out then, type B personality; Id rather sleep. :laugh: