UNA College of Pharmacy-Caribbean (optimism only)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raj Kapoor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
THis site is for only people interested in UNA/St. xavier University College of Pharmacy.
www.unacollegeofpharmacy.org and www.xusombonaire.net

NO STRAGGLERS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Give it up already. Quit posting about this fake "school"

Members don't see this ad :)
ROFL..

Okay, let's play your little game and be "optimistic".

So, hey, like, these guys run an excellent scam! They're great at marketing their great-sounding product to kids on forums and stuff!

Well considering I can't use a lot of 4 letter words I thought it was pretty peppy! This is the BEST fake pharmacy school out there right now! I love the beautiful "campus" because it looks just like a Carnival Cruise lines brochure. The faculty is probably AMAZING at spending innocent students money. And let's not forget about our pal Raj Kappor or however it's spelled. He's persistant!!!!

That better? ;)

this forum can definetly have its shady moments.

ROFL..

Okay, let's play your little game and be "optimistic".

So, hey, like, these guys run an excellent scam! They're great at marketing their great-sounding product to kids on forums and stuff!

Why are you so worried you are already at South University whatever that is????

Yeah "whatever that is" is an accredited school that actually exists but I guess you wouldn't know about that.

Why are you so worried you are already at South University whatever that is????

I usually try to refrain from being mean and hateful......but, dude, you need to give it up. Seriously, you look really bad right now. No one believes you. Go away.

I usually try to refrain from being mean and hateful......but, dude, you need to give it up. Seriously, you look really bad right now. No one believes you. Go away.

AD's (all day) chance at Heisman has diminished a bit due ZeroU's loss to the Ducks... it will further decline once the Longwhorns stomp y'all in the Cotton Bowl...:smuggrin:

I'm pretty optimistic I won't get a job at UNA

Optimism: Please people, go to this school and then post your experiences to this board so we can have an exciting/entertaining thread like the HICP thread.

Yup, something is really wrong with this school. If you look at the heading, St. Xavier is not the same as San Francisco Xavier. How do you get St. from San Francisco? The only abbreviations that Xavier uses is XUSOM. I don't really feel like wasting my time calling that Xavier site for a confirmation. If they are really related then how come one ends in .org and the other ends in .net? Lots of things just do not add up.

Raj Kapoor, you're either a scammer or just plain gullible. Send me your tuition and i'll let you attend my University. It so happens, i am the dean for Xavier of Texas. Our main campus is only 1000 sq ft but we can accommodate you with no problem at all. Just send me your tuition. Our courses are extremely rigorus and challenging. Join Now.

Xavier of Virginia Beach is currently offering tution at half the price of Xavier of Texas. We only accept cash though.

Guys,

The world is being taken over by Xavier!!! What should we do? AHHH!!!!!

Xavier of Icleand too babe