You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCLA is rejecting
Started by chaldobruin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm sorry... 🙁
But you have some awesome interviews! Here's to some GREAT news coming your way!
But you have some awesome interviews! Here's to some GREAT news coming your way!

i feel you chaldobruin. i got the same message today and was very sad about my UCLA reject. It hurts the most than any other rejects so far. Obviously both of us being from UC system, it really sucks getting not much love from UC schools. But we still have a few schools left to hear back from, so....
Good luck at your interview at Stanford.
Good luck at your interview at Stanford.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted128318
Man. I just got that status check too. Subtle.
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't heard a PEEP from Stanford and I've been complete for months!!
and seeing nothing change on my UCLA status page is the only good news of the week for me. What a way to cap a lame week.
D
deleted128318
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't heard a PEEP from Stanford and I've been complete for months!!
I don't know what to do with this.
i feel you chaldobruin. i got the same message today and was very sad about my UCLA reject. It hurts the most than any other rejects so far. Obviously both of us being from UC system, it really sucks getting not much love from UC schools. But we still have a few schools left to hear back from, so....
Good luck at your interview at Stanford.
likewise byong_soo, sorry to hear you got rejected too. This one hurts the most for me too, since its my alma mater and I love it here. But hey you have some fantastic interviews and a lot of reason to keep your head up. I can't complain either since I have some decent interviews, especially the one from stanford. Good luck at your march interview at Stanford! Heres to hoping we both get in *crosses fingers*.
likewise byong_soo, sorry to hear you got rejected too. This one hurts the most for me too, since its my alma mater and I love it here. But hey you have some fantastic interviews and a lot of reason to keep your head up. I can't complain either since I have some decent interviews, especially the one from stanford. Good luck at your march interview at Stanford! Heres to hoping we both get in *crosses fingers*.
seriously. that would be so lovely. 😀
I don't know what to do with this.
Oh oops, I was talking to the OP. Sorry for the confusion!!
Yep, might as well hop onto this bandwagon myself; just checked and saw the letter was sent today. I swear, I think this process is gonna be the death of me. Thanks for the heads up anyway. *sighs, and sits down to scratch one more off the list*
great thread...i just got the same thing too...so subtle its eerie...im sure we all will have plenty of options considering we had the balls to apply to ucklah anyways...good luck
Ah nice. I got the same thing, too. Bah.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who did not get the interview, when were you complete?
Thanks
Thanks
Blah - I got it too. Oh well, I didn't really expect anything from them anyway. Sure would have been nice though.
I'm on the rejection boat as well. Never great for the ego. Hope you all have some other options/interviews.
SF
SF
For those rejected pre interview, could you post your complete date?
Thanks
Thanks
D
deleted128318
10/9
For daydreamer: complete 9/26, rejected 1/25
got mine from the status page today. Complete Oct 12.
i'm joining the club. o well, LA sucks. especially thier sports teams
did you just find out today?
got mine from the status page today. Complete Oct 12.
good for you. way to rub it in on UCLA rejection thread idiot
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good for you. way to rub it in on UCLA rejection thread idiot
Yea, seriously.....
did you just find out today?
yeah, but my status page says 1/25/07
bump for a thursday update
anyone complete in early nov hear anything one way or the other? (complete 11/2 - still blank for me)
same time frame... no word!!! gluck!

same time frame... no word!!! gluck!![]()
![]()
![]()
Does anybody else have something along the lines of, the online interview scheduler is not operational?
got the secondary into ucla, they recieved LOR's and supplemental but it says that my online forms are due feb 15??? Online forms? What did i miss?
I'm having the same thing. Different due date, but should mine say complete if I have all my stuff in?
I'm having the same thing. Different due date, but should mine say complete if I have all my stuff in?
got me. I was hoping other ucla'ers would have had similar stories but with happy endings 🙂
I'm having the same thing. Different due date, but should mine say complete if I have all my stuff in?
Not sure if this will answer your question:
I got offered a secondary, submitted it & my LORs & my transcript. I was also offered an interview there.
My online status page STILL says "Online forms due XX/XX/XX" I think it's just there permanently once you're offered a secondary. Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!!!
Not sure if this will answer your question:
I got offered a secondary, submitted it & my LORs & my transcript. I was also offered an interview there.
My online status page STILL says "Online forms due XX/XX/XX" I think it's just there permanently once you're offered a secondary. Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!!!
That is incredibly helpful. I was worried that it saying that my forms were due meant they had somehow missed something. Since mine were due Dec 15th, I was going to be really po'ed of it had somehow not gone through. Now back to waiting and hoping for an (late) interview.
That is incredibly helpful. I was worried that it saying that my forms were due meant they had somehow missed something. Since mine were due Dec 15th, I was going to be really po'ed of it had somehow not gone through. Now back to waiting and hoping for an (late) interview.
I think as long as there are dates filled in for supplemental info & LORs (w/ transcript down the line), you're all set! Congrats & good luck!!!
I think as long as there are dates filled in for supplemental info & LORs (w/ transcript down the line), you're all set! Congrats & good luck!!!
amen 🙂... seriously!
Still hanging tight...no interviews for hubby yet but man-o-man i am sooooo rooting for him.
You know, it's funny, i've been on and off of this site for a few years (since c.o. realized he wanted to be a dr) and some of you i've seen for a while and i've rooted for you. Good luck all with all of your future endeavors!
sigh
Why the sigh, whykiki?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 5K