NSUCOM 2/14 Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premedlover

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else that interviewed at Nova on 2/14 recieved a call from the admissions office yet since she told us she would call today? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you call rachael, she will tell you. I called her today, i was alternate listed.

Iceage, whats the deal, how did you get a decision already, Rachael said that they dont have a decision on me yet, I guess I wasnt reviewed or something, she said it would be about another 2 weeks. Ohh well. Good luck with the alternate list hope you hear back soon from them on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you call rachael, she will tell you. I called her today, i was alternate listed.

Yeah I called her and she told me that i will get review within the next couple of weeks because they haven't been meeting as regularly. Good luck with your alternate list.:D

Just spoke to NSU admissions and they are having a commitee meeting today so hopefully we will hear some good news by friday?

THANK YOU premedlover, I have been so anxious to hear any news, but I have called Rachael about 6 times and didnt think that I should do so today, So thanks again. Hope we all hear some GOOD news and asap.

THANK YOU premedlover, I have been so anxious to hear any news, but I have called Rachael about 6 times and didnt think that I should do so today, So thanks again. Hope we all hear some GOOD news and asap.

Yeah man, I am just keeping my fingers crossed. I hope my interviewing skills worked to my advantage!

Good Luck To All Of You!!!!!!

Hey I interviewed at NSU on 2/21 so I wasn't in the same group but I was wondering if any of you had heard back yet? I tried calling Rachel several times today and left a voicemail but she hasn't called back. Just wondering if others are in the same boat as me. Thanks

yes, I interviewed in mid-feb and she told my group she would let us know by the next Friday.

I interviewed on Feb 13th and just found out today that I will have my decision by Friday. So if you just got interviewed dont get your hopes up for an early response. Regardless of what you are told at the interview, but Rachel is really nice and will do all she can to help, so be nice to her and shell do what she can for you.

I interviewed on Feb 13th and just found out today that I will have my decision by Friday. So if you just got interviewed dont get your hopes up for an early response. Regardless of what you are told at the interview, but Rachel is really nice and will do all she can to help, so be nice to her and shell do what she can for you.

Cool I hope we all some good news by friday!

Hey I interviewed at NSU on 2/21 so I wasn't in the same group but I was wondering if any of you had heard back yet? I tried calling Rachel several times today and left a voicemail but she hasn't called back. Just wondering if others are in the same boat as me. Thanks

Hey I interviewed that day also, and have not heard anything yet either. I think it will be a while. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
no word yet for me. did anyone hear a decision today or this week?

anyone hear anything yet that interviewed in Mid february? I have yet to hear and have had a hard time trying to get in touch with Rachel.

anyone hear anything yet that interviewed in Mid february? I have yet to hear and have had a hard time trying to get in touch with Rachel.

I spoke to Rachel last week and she said it would be a few more weeks. so by the first of April probably

Wow, that sucks!!!! I knew a week after I interviewed!!! That of course was back in October and I'm sure they are a bit more busy now. Anyways, good luck to all!!!!!

Yes it does. We were told that we would find out the week after the interview, and they keep pushing it back. I don't know what I should do, NSU is my number one choice but I have a second deposit due this Thursday at another school. Oh the decisions we have to make...

I just found out that the class is full. So if we do hear back from admissions it's going to be an alternate list or a decline decision. Sorry guys!

I just found out that the class is full. So if we do hear back from admissions it's going to be an alternate list or a decline decision. Sorry guys!
That's rough. Best of luck to everyone!

I imagine alot of spots will open up after March 15th (our deposits are due). Best of luck all!

I interviewed 2/14 and like most in our group hadn't received a decision till today.

I spoke to someone in admissions and was told that a decision was not made on our entire group since we hadn't been reveiwed by the commitee yet :rolleyes: , and that that class was abouit 90% full (Including those that have paid their deposits and those that have not).

I decided to call Rachael later on in the day and she told me I was waitlisted.

Can anyone tell me the difference between wailisted and being on an alternalte list?

Good luck to everyone else that is waiting for a decision!!!!

i hopefully can give some of you relief that i don't plan on paying my deposit and will be withdrawing. good luck :luck:

Just found out I have been waitlisted