You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step I First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1
Started by Med01
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have been using the First Aid Q&A to review for my in-class exams. I have found it to be similar to Kaplan Qbook and Lange's Qbook. I don't think we can do enough questions so I am all for using as many as possible.
I didn't use FA Q/A but I would like to again point out that the editors of FA know what is on the freaking test.
That being the case I can't imagine that anything by them is a bad investment.
Just don't buy too many books, save that money to buy coffee when you're an M3 (it'll be here soon)!
That being the case I can't imagine that anything by them is a bad investment.
Just don't buy too many books, save that money to buy coffee when you're an M3 (it'll be here soon)!
how are the q/a arranged in it.........is it like kaplan qbook with practice tests arranged subjectwise an then answers given at the last..........or is it just a review book with answers given after every question?😎I have been using the First Aid Q&A to review for my in-class exams. I have found it to be similar to Kaplan Qbook and Lange's Qbook. I don't think we can do enough questions so I am all for using as many as possible.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its a very good investment
They actually integrate the questions like on the USMLE, and give you reference on the FA.
They ask you and the answer is next to the question, so you just need something to cover the answer😉.
They go like the FA, first by subject and then by systems.
its very good IMHO.
They actually integrate the questions like on the USMLE, and give you reference on the FA.
They ask you and the answer is next to the question, so you just need something to cover the answer😉.
They go like the FA, first by subject and then by systems.
its very good IMHO.
how are the q/a arranged in it.........is it like kaplan qbook with practice tests arranged subjectwise an then answers given at the last..........or is it just a review book with answers given after every question?😎
how are the q/a arranged in it.........is it like kaplan qbook with practice tests arranged subjectwise an then answers given at the last..........or is it just a review book with answers given after every question?😎
They have some in subjects and 7 comprehensive tests at the end.
yeah i believe it says 1000 questions from usmlerx on their cover or something so i think it is taken from there
Answer from the horses mouth at USMLERx:
Hi,
The Step 1 Q & A has 1,000 questions taken from Rx. We handpicked certain questions to create the book. The idea behind this was to create a study guide to go along with the website.
Thanks for asking about USMLERx and about First Aid.
Happy studies
Hi,
The Step 1 Q & A has 1,000 questions taken from Rx. We handpicked certain questions to create the book. The idea behind this was to create a study guide to go along with the website.
Thanks for asking about USMLERx and about First Aid.
Happy studies
Answer from the horses mouth at USMLERx:
Hi,
The Step 1 Q & A has 1,000 questions taken from Rx. We handpicked certain questions to create the book. The idea behind this was to create a study guide to go along with the website.
Thanks for asking about USMLERx and about First Aid.
Happy studies
how would having identical questions to the site make it a study guide for the site?
how would having identical questions to the site make it a study guide for the site?
When you go to the bathroom you can still do questions🙄
When you take the bus you can still do questions
still not worth it to get both in my opinion....just seems like a waste of money....
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 822
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 244
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 716