Mcw Class Of 2011 Awesome Part 3!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BamBoozed

qtest future doctor ever!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
their gonna close our posts!!!! :mad: oh well heres the new one guyz!!!

i'll be there soon!!! i'm sooooo excited!!! and scared!:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

don't be scared...med school is dumb. All you have to do is memorize. You don't actually have to figure anything out for yourself until after you have MD after your name.

don't be scared...med school is dumb. All you have to do is memorize. You don't actually have to figure anything out for yourself until after you have MD after your name.

Not true! Come 3rd year they actually expect you to figure some things out for yourself and if you're unable to do so they are more than happy to verbally degrade you for your incompetence in front of your peers and superiors. Good times for all.

But yeah, first two years are academic drudgery. Memorize endless powerpoints, contemplate dropping out of school in favor of becoming a garbageman, stick it out long enough to take an exam, rinse and repeat. So far 3rd year is a lot better (for me) at least.

Members don't see this ad :)
I declare shenanigans.

It's 2007, and the server can't handle >1000 posts/thread. Time to get your money back.

But to be fair, at least part three was started by an actual member of the class the thread is intended for.

(That being said, I'm sure the classes of 2009 and 2010 will happily continue to hold it hostage. :p)

Not true! Come 3rd year they actually expect you to figure some things out for yourself and if you're unable to do so they are more than happy to verbally degrade you for your incompetence in front of your peers and superiors. Good times for all.

But yeah, first two years are academic drudgery. Memorize endless powerpoints, contemplate dropping out of school in favor of becoming a garbageman, stick it out long enough to take an exam, rinse and repeat. So far 3rd year is a lot better (for me) at least.

i was hoping you'd say that. I'm tired of memorization.

I declare shenanigans.

It's 2007, and the server can't handle >1000 posts/thread. Time to get your money back.

But to be fair, at least part three was started by an actual member of the class the thread is intended for.

(That being said, I'm sure the classes of 2009 and 2010 will happily continue to hold it hostage. :p)
the first 2011 thread was started by LadyLuck, who will be in that class

Exactly two weeks away from orientation...

Bring it on.

Bring it on.

Be careful what you say. Orientation gets old after about the first 3 people that give a speech in the first hour or so. they coulda condensed some of that stuff into 3 days.

Be careful what you say. Orientation gets old after about the first 3 people that give a speech in the first hour or so. they coulda condensed some of that stuff into 3 days.

Not to mention the half-hour parking talk they give during that week. What a waste of time. Make sure you 2011ers spend the week wisely by meeting lots of new people--you may find that the friends you hang out with during the entire first two years are the people that you happened to sit next to during the first day of orientation.

Disclaimer: aresenewenger, instead of making friends I believe your time would be better spent sitting somewhere in the back corner of the auditorium carefully reading First Aid for Step 1 and snickering at your classmates whenever they talk about socializing.

Orientation day one should consist of creating beer pong teams

If you're in to that then there is this club I should tell you about...

This is the one, right?

writings59BabySittersClub.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm, good insight.

Babysitters sometimes do give spankings.

Or was that just me?;)

Buncha kinky folks, you are.

Have you guys been to the Milwaukee Museum of Art? What do Milwaukeans generally think of the Calatrava building?

This is the one, right?

writings59BabySittersClub.jpg

this book is in my mom's basement right now. It is, of course, not mine but rather my sister's.

wait, is that Zach Morris?

Have you guys been to the Milwaukee Museum of Art? What do Milwaukeans generally think of the Calatrava building?
I have, yes. I think we're generally proud of it. I think it's awesome.

Btw, Jay Leno mentioned Ron Jeremy in his monologue a few days ago. I thought of you right away.

The building is awesome. The permanent collection of art inside it doesn't do as much for me. Hurray for traveling exhibits!

I'm concerned that there are not enough exclamation points in the thread title. Could we shoot for a few more in Part 4?

Btw, Jay Leno mentioned Ron Jeremy in his monologue a few days ago. I thought of you right away.

Ahhhhw, that's sweet. We did have fun that night after my interview, didn't we Prowler?

I'm concerned that there are not enough exclamation points in the thread title. Could we shoot for a few more in Part 4?

7 or 8 asterisks would be nice too.

crap stupid pda version of sdn. skoutt =cool

I gotta tell you that I don't know what you are talking about. However, "skoutt" sounds like a great word.

i tried to quote skoutt's post. the new pda sdn thing doesn't have the quote or edit functions which gimlet pointed out to me after i posted and hadn't noticed.

haha! sorry i sometimes just get excited...i won't used any more for awhile.

i'm all packed up and i'm really excited to be coming soon (sunday!)

WTF...I call shenanigans.

hey now, leave the poor girl alone. it's hard to break an addiction! sometimes we slip a little before we are able to really take control.

so we should probably have some sort of luncheon meeting with the 2011ers that are interested for an intimate, unofficial, frank discussion about med school.

i'm only saying this because MCW has been far too quiet on these forums lately.

so we should probably have some sort of luncheon meeting with the 2011ers that are interested for an intimate, unofficial, frank discussion about med school.

i'm only saying this because MCW has been far too quiet on these forums lately.

Um.

that's only to get Prowler to come.

oh...shoot. what was I thinking?

If you guys could manage not to speak a word to each other or interact over an "intimate" evening with our exuberant young colleagues in the Class of 2011 then your quasi-rivalry would be even more legendary.

Translated into English: "Heh. Cool."

If you guys could manage not to speak a word to each other or interact over an "intimate" evening with our exuberant young colleagues in the Class of 2011 then your quasi-rivalry would be even more legendary.

Translated into English: "Heh. Cool."

i was SO close to talking to him the other day in the ER when he looked so handsome in his little outfit.

"little outfit" adapted from what my old high school english teacher said to me one day when she saw me doing EMS standby at a school football game..."oh, you look so grown up in your glasses and little blue jumpsuit!!" :cool:

i was SO close to talking to him the other day in the ER when he looked so handsome in his little outfit.

"little outfit" adapted from what my old high school english teacher said to me one day when she saw me doing EMS standby at a school football game..."oh, you look so grown up in your glasses and little blue jumpsuit!!" :cool:

Have you seen the Children's Hospital transport team yet in their blue jumpsuits? It's like some unholy union between Charlie's Angels and the Smurfs.

Have you seen the Children's Hospital transport team yet in their blue jumpsuits? It's like some unholy union between Charlie's Angels and the Smurfs.

but we're talking the SEXY smurf, right? because jumpsuits = hot

but we're talking the SEXY smurf, right? because jumpsuits = hot

That's all a matter of opinion. I tend to believe that jumpsuits do little other than accentuate a person's hips and bum, which is fine and dandy if you're one of my favorite Jessicas (Alba, Biel, take your pick). If you're a 40-something hospital transporter sporting a haircut straight out of a Winger video, then maybe not so much.

I was trying to have a pleasant conversation with Dr. M-L when you had to go ahead and make us both look weird.

I was trying to have a pleasant conversation with Dr. M-L when you had to go ahead and make us both look weird.

1. She already knew about me being weird.
2. It's what I do best.
3. Xandie can attest to that.

I can attest to who what now?

Despite the fact that I may be the only member of the class of 2011 that regularly reads this thread, I do appreciate the upperclassmen who post messages here to keep this thread on the first search page.

Anyway, this intimate meeting intrigues me. Suddenly my anxiety about starting class has dissipated. Please dress as scantily as possible.

Despite the fact that I may be the only member of the class of 2011 that regularly reads this thread, I do appreciate the upperclassmen who post messages here to keep this thread on the first search page.

Anyway, this intimate meeting intrigues me. Suddenly my anxiety about starting class has dissipated. Please dress as scantily as possible.

We don't post to keep it on the first page. We've got a reputation to maintain. Have you seen how many MCW class threads there are? Though, 2010 and 2008 have kinda fallen into a stage 4 coma.

I'm scared of this meeting.

Nude? It doesn't get any more scantil than that.