You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Where did you match??
Started by Asdf77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
UTSW -- my #2. Very happy and it really worked out for the best.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Texas A&M Scott and White!
Texas A&M Scott and White!
Me too!
Texas A&M Scott and White!!! My first Choice.
W
wexy
st lukes roosevelt. being geog restricted because my sig other is in nyc i think it was the best fit for me. im excited!
Why aren't you guys drinking?
Congrats.
Congrats.
Because we are forum addicts and intolerant to alcohol. you should start drinking if you didnt match though.
USC baby!!! Fight on Trojans!
I'm going to Inova Fairfax in DC. Anyone else going to Inova????
I'll be at Inova, too 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Baptist in Birmingham!!
Congrats! I'm one of your new bosses BTW.
Congrats! I'm one of your new bosses BTW.
Way to buzzkill the thread! 😛
University of Wisconsin, my #1! Congrats to everyone!
Congratulations to everyone!
is it weird that I haven't heard from my program yet?
No.
Some programs do not contact you until they send out contracts, housing information, etc. Some may send emails, some may call, some may do nothing.
Its ok if you call them if it would ease your mind.
University of Louisville!!!
Me too. It's where I wanted to go, so I'm very pleased.
Congrats to the new Louisville Cardinals in the audience! I spent a wonderful time in my life there during training. You'll enjoy the city and the program.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Locked
- Question
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 10K
