Excellent Career Guide for PM&R

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Forum Members,

I've been given permission by the author and contributors of this job search manual to post it on SDN for dissemination.

Dr. Steven Chan and his colleagues at the University of Washington Department of Rehabilitation Medicine have done an outstanding job of outlining a frame work for physiatry residents to use in finding their first job.

Armed with this resource, in conjunction with others from the Academy and the Association of Academic Physiatrists, graduating residents regardless of their intended career aspirations, can feel confident and secure before "signing the dotted line."

Kudos to Dr. Chan for a job well done.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• FINAL job search manual.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 4,346
This is an excellent resource. I hope the next version includes more details on "the contract" since this is an area of tremendous confusion for most residents.

This is an excellent resource. I hope the next version includes more details on "the contract" since this is an area of tremendous confusion for most residents.

Hi, you said to contact about non clinical job. From my undertanding from the article you posted, the jobs you are recruiting for are related to CME writing, correct? Do you have any opportunities in Chicago or its vicinity?