Rolling Admission School Interviews...Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GT500

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get an interview for fall 09 admission at any of the rolling schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone get an interview for fall 09 admission at any of the rolling schools?

I have an interview at Mecer and at South University fairly soon.

I have an interview at Mecer and at South University fairly soon.

About how long did it take after you submitted your application to hear from them?? Anyone have any idea what the average wait is to hear back about an interview once the supplemental application is completed?

Members don't see this ad :)
About how long did it take after you submitted your application to hear from them?? Anyone have any idea what the average wait is to hear back about an interview once the supplemental application is completed?

I submitted my supp. app. back in july. But pharmcas wasn't sent until almost august. So I suppose mercer had everything by mid-august or maybe a little sooner. I heard about my interview with mercer about two weeks ago. Good luck with everything.

I have an interview next week at Mercer
I submitted my stuff back in Late July and was asked to interview in last August

I am a current Midwestern PS-1 Student at the Glendale, Az. campus. I have already seen 1 group take a tour through the campus. Don't give up hope if you haven't heard, I didn't interview until March of this year, and I got in but applying early is key.

I am a current Midwestern PS-1 Student at the Glendale, Az. campus. I have already seen 1 group take a tour through the campus. Don't give up hope if you haven't heard, I didn't interview until March of this year, and I got in but applying early is key.
hey congrats. what were you stats?

I have an interview at Midwestern CCP on Oct 15.