-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?
Started by atticus27
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This pre-allo thread got me thinking... Do WE want to get in that bad? I have to admit, I would eat the poop dog if it meant not waiting any longer and garunteed admission.
Let's not copy pre-allo people. There are so many things wrong with that forum, I don't even know where to start.

Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
its not as bad as it sounds.
This pre-allo thread got me thinking... Do WE want to get in that bad? I have to admit, I would eat the poop dog if it meant not waiting any longer and garunteed admission.
Good Lord! I want to get in, but I'm not THAT desperate. We have a saying back where I'm from, "I will not call a cow 'my brother' just because I want to eat beef."
hahaha it's a hilarious question
Yes, I really want to get in, but like medicalcpa said, i'm NOT that desperate. Hell no I'm going to eat feces just to get into pharm school.
Yes, I really want to get in, but like medicalcpa said, i'm NOT that desperate. Hell no I'm going to eat feces just to get into pharm school.

S
sle3pyguii
Eating someone's feces for admission...
Yeah...not that desperate.
Yeah...not that desperate.
Eating someone's feces for admission...
Yeah...not that desperate.
I think last year I would have definitely answered yes to this question, but this year after doing soul searching, I've realized schools will be lucky to have me. It may sound a bit obnoxious, but I think looking back at my unique and rough life experiences, I bring a lot to the table.
lol
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it depends on the type of feces and if it is truely safe. I wouldn't risk my life or health to get into pharmacy school. I value my life more than acceptance.
It's hilarious how some people analyze eating s**t! By the way, what other types of feces are there? Extra crispy? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill you to eat any though.
It's hilarious how some people analyze eating s**t! By the way, what other types of feces are there? Extra crispy? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill you to eat any though.
well i know that elephant dung is used as a survival technique in African desert by drinking the water from the dung to prevent dehydration. You won't be getting many diseases from elephant dung as long as it's fresh (I think). But human feces is just absolutely disgusting and there are a lot of diseases you can get depending on the health of the person who pooped the dung.
hahah, this thread is great.
OP, you should have added a poll! Shame on you.
As for poop hot dog....maybe.
If it meant going to my first choice school, full ride (tuition & rent, books, etc...), guaranteed graduation from said school, and while we're at it....make me the most popular guy in said school, and give me the liver of an ox (so to speak). Oh, and if I'm single in this magical world, let me bang every hot pre-health student on that campus at least once during my 4 years there without risk of STD's. While I'm there, I'll discover the cure for several diseases and win the Nobel prize. In short, I'd be a pharmacy rock star.
Plus, put me on prophylaxis abx + some hallucinogenic mushrooms/drugs before I eat said poop hot dog.
And then, and ONLY then, will I eat a poop hot dog for p-school admission.
OP, you should have added a poll! Shame on you.
As for poop hot dog....maybe.
If it meant going to my first choice school, full ride (tuition & rent, books, etc...), guaranteed graduation from said school, and while we're at it....make me the most popular guy in said school, and give me the liver of an ox (so to speak). Oh, and if I'm single in this magical world, let me bang every hot pre-health student on that campus at least once during my 4 years there without risk of STD's. While I'm there, I'll discover the cure for several diseases and win the Nobel prize. In short, I'd be a pharmacy rock star.
Plus, put me on prophylaxis abx + some hallucinogenic mushrooms/drugs before I eat said poop hot dog.
And then, and ONLY then, will I eat a poop hot dog for p-school admission.
hahah, this thread is great.
OP, you should have added a poll! Shame on you.
As for poop hot dog....maybe.
If it meant going to my first choice school, full ride (tuition & rent, books, etc...), guaranteed graduation from said school, and while we're at it....make me the most popular guy in said school, and give me the liver of an ox (so to speak). Oh, and if I'm single in this magical world, let me bang every hot pre-health student on that campus at least once during my 4 years there without risk of STD's. While I'm there, I'll discover the cure for several diseases and win the Nobel prize. In short, I'd be a pharmacy rock star.
Plus, put me on prophylaxis abx + some hallucinogenic mushrooms/drugs before I eat said poop hot dog.
And then, and ONLY then, will I eat a poop hot dog for p-school admission.
That's classic!hahah, this thread is great.
OP, you should have added a poll! Shame on you.
As for poop hot dog....maybe.
If it meant going to my first choice school, full ride (tuition & rent, books, etc...), guaranteed graduation from said school, and while we're at it....make me the most popular guy in said school, and give me the liver of an ox (so to speak). Oh, and if I'm single in this magical world, let me bang every hot pre-health student on that campus at least once during my 4 years there without risk of STD's. While I'm there, I'll discover the cure for several diseases and win the Nobel prize. In short, I'd be a pharmacy rock star.
Plus, put me on prophylaxis abx + some hallucinogenic mushrooms/drugs before I eat said poop hot dog.
And then, and ONLY then, will I eat a poop hot dog for p-school admission.
LOL, that is hilarious! I would eat a poop dog every day and chase it down with diarrhea for that.
haha, that's not me in the sombrero...maybe in 30 years when i grow a 2nd chin, hahah.
atticus...that's nasty. you're one sick f**k 😱
atticus...that's nasty. you're one sick f**k 😱
for some reason when i thought it said "dog poop" i was more inclined to eat that than human poop lol..... don't ask....
I keep thinking of that scene in Entourage when Ari asks Lloyd to get human feces to put in a bag.
You know, if you read this thread as a guest, you will see Google ads about "poop eating puppies," and "coprophagia" at the top of the page. Lol.
maybe if it were deep-fried and wrapped in bacon? LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1
117296
You know, if you read this thread as a guest, you will see Google ads about "poop eating puppies," and "coprophagia" at the top of the page. Lol.
LOL.
But seriously, why bring this up?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't do it for admittance, because your going to eat it regularly once you get in.
I wouldn't do it for admittance, because your going to eat it regularly once you get in.
and if you don't eat it, you're gonna get it shoved in your ear.
Don't worry- you'll eat alot of it once you get out of pharmacy school. 🙂
I don't think I could eat it.
I don't think I could eat it.
have you all forgotten the types of bacteria that can be thriving in a nice pile of poooooooo
lol, that's why i said prophylaxis abx...that should get, hmm, most of it.

LOLI'm still waiting for a member of an adcom to show up at my door with a giant poop log and a video camera, saying "You've been conditionally accepted!"
Anyway, No, I wouldn't do it... eww >_<;
This pre-allo thread got me thinking... Do WE want to get in that bad? I have to admit, I would eat the poop dog if it meant not waiting any longer and garunteed admission.
i bet you would.
maybe a stinky one too 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for bumping my old threads. I liked this one.
lol
I like this one too.
And you know what, I've been giving it some thought. And after being waitlisted at UB, yes..I would.
Even though thats so, so gross.
its what i call breakfast.
(its my second post on this thread...i couldnt help myself)
(its my second post on this thread...i couldnt help myself)
This pre-allo thread got me thinking... Do WE want to get in that bad? I have to admit, I would eat the poop dog if it meant not waiting any longer and garunteed admission.
Thanks for bumping my old threads. I liked this one.
np man you my friend man
anytime man lets

ps. eat some more hot poops ok? its good for you
Last edited:
1 month ago I would have eaten any kind of poop hot dog imaginable. You could saturate that dog with excrements from each species that walks the earth and I would treat it like an ice cream cone if it meant admission.
Perhaps this should become an interview ritual to see who actual wants the seat in the class and who has another school in mind or another career they would rather pursue. I know I would be brushing the feces out of my teeth with a smile at the end of the day.
Perhaps this should become an interview ritual to see who actual wants the seat in the class and who has another school in mind or another career they would rather pursue. I know I would be brushing the feces out of my teeth with a smile at the end of the day.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E