One Room Avail. in 3BR Apartment, Buffalo, NY - Looking for Roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longshanks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
3BR Apartment in the heart of Elmwood Village in Buffalo. Nearby all the great things Elmwood has to offer: art museum, restaurants, cafes, bars, food co-op, farmer's market. Alternate side parking only in winter. Your bedroom would need to be furnished. Message me if you'd like pics. No male or female preference. Male and female currently living here, we're not a couple. Easy public transportation to UB South Campus and all hospitals. 15 minute drive to UB South and downtown hospitals, ~20min to North campus.

I'm a grad student at UB/Roswell Park, and applying to med school this cycle. My roommate, she is in grad school at UB as well. Great environment for a grad/proffesional student, we're pretty quiet as we're both very busy with our work, both health related, though we do like to take advantage of what Elmwood Ave has to offer.

Available next month though we understand if you want to move in later, and we can cover rent until then.

Members don't see this ad.