3BR/1.5 BATH -$2500/mo in Worcester, MA

Started by baferd
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baferd

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom apartment. Unfinished attic and basement for plenty of storage. Washer, dryer, and 2 off street parking spots included. Gas and electric utilities tenant responsibility. Approximately 12 minutes to UMass Medical School/Medical Center.

Prefer 12 month lease, but will consider shorter terms.


About me: I grew up in Massachusetts. I went to medical school in Vermont. I returned to Massachusetts for residency and fellowship. I am currently a first year attending in emergency medicine at UMass!

Contact for more information: [email protected]
 

Attachments

  • 417746625_10159293512876402_6221095145443540990_n.jpg
    417746625_10159293512876402_6221095145443540990_n.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 417113007_10159293512806402_100283807354701321_n.jpg
    417113007_10159293512806402_100283807354701321_n.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 416991827_10159293512936402_1243552991406776169_n.jpg
    416991827_10159293512936402_1243552991406776169_n.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 417112523_10159293512731402_165624719813567579_n.jpg
    417112523_10159293512731402_165624719813567579_n.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 417444944_10159293512891402_8915353041416619372_n.jpg
    417444944_10159293512891402_8915353041416619372_n.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 417562336_10159293519701402_5518950953706320234_n.jpg
    417562336_10159293519701402_5518950953706320234_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 132
  • 417708809_10159293519716402_5115016456317204209_n.jpg
    417708809_10159293519716402_5115016456317204209_n.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 415440869_10159293512781402_5013085049853444413_n.jpg
    415440869_10159293512781402_5013085049853444413_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 417562242_10159293512841402_9156656136422019977_n.jpg
    417562242_10159293512841402_9156656136422019977_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 170