I'm currently a pharmacy student, but I want to transfer

Started by KitKat123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KitKat123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone.

I'm currently an accepted pharmacy school, but I want to transfer to another pharmacy school. Has anyone done this and how were you able to transfer?

Please advise.
Thanks.
 
Hi everyone.

I'm currently an accepted pharmacy school, but I want to transfer to another pharmacy school. Has anyone done this and how were you able to transfer?

Please advise.
Thanks.

1. Did you just start your 1st year of pharmacy school, or is this something you've thought about for more than a few weeks?

2. What are your reasons for transferring?

3. Have you taken all the classes required to transfer to the other pharmacy school(s) you are considering?
 
Hi everyone.

I'm currently an accepted pharmacy school, but I want to transfer to another pharmacy school. Has anyone done this and how were you able to transfer?

Please advise.
Thanks.


To be transfered, as I understand, you must be finished the whole academic year and obtain good grade. Also, you must check the curriculum of the school u want to transfer to. See if the class subjects are identical. Hope this help
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To be transfered, as I understand, you must be finished the whole academic year and obtain good grade. Also, you must check the curriculum of the school u want to transfer to. See if the class subjects are identical. Hope this help

Is that even possible? I thought once schools sell all their seat for the year you can't transfer because there's no space for you. I wish it was possible, because I was accepted at one but not my top choice, so I would like to transfer, if I could even do that...
 
Yes, that is suck. I was advised to transfer before grade posted or before more damages incurred but I do not think it was quick enough and now I "failed" two courses, which I thought I did great.