Did anyone not get "blanked" and get accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

What do you mean by "blanked"?

What do you mean by "blanked"?
Haha.. you missed all of the "blanked" talk last night. Blanked means that your school status on aadsas changed from "whatever" to blank. So far everyone who got a blank last night got accepted this morning.

Members don't see this ad :)
check out the blanks = acceptance poll. All mine turned into acceptance.

i didnt get blanked at pitt and it was just changed to offer made! i guess it depends on the school

does anyone not have "offer made". I'm trying to figure out if this is a glitch, that would break my little heart. :eek:

yeah, i was blanked yesterday for Indiana, Case and Tufts - and this morning all three were changed to offer made! :D

i got the temple email for acceptance and it still says invited for interview. No blanks the day before for temple. The blanks from what I notice means they had a decision set as of nov. 30... all my blanks turned into offer made and were dated nov. 30... but AADSAS isnt allowed to show the decision bc of the Dec 1 ruling. However, people yesterday were reporting that they were getting rejected/waitlist statuses showing on AADSAS. So the correlation for the most part is blank = decision made (offer made) ON Nov. 30th. For those people who got an acceptance without having a blank --> im pretty sure it means they inputted the offer made information this morning (Dec. 1). Hope that helps and it seems to be true for the most part.

no blank at bu but got the acceptance email right after midnight

I got blanked by Harvard, and then it turned into "There's no way in hell you are getting in here."