Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I was curious if our group of MS4s was going to share ROLs this year. Usually on SDN, we have a nice long thread on this topic after the deadlines have passed, and I always find them very entertaining.
Feel free to post your ROLs below. I've included some links to some older threads on the same topic.
2009 ROL
2009 match list
____________________________________________
2008 ROL
2008 match list
_____________________________________________
2007 ROL
2007 match list
______________________________________________
2006 ROL
2006 match list
______________________________________________
2005 ROL
2005 match list
I was curious if our group of MS4s was going to share ROLs this year. Usually on SDN, we have a nice long thread on this topic after the deadlines have passed, and I always find them very entertaining.
Feel free to post your ROLs below. I've included some links to some older threads on the same topic.
2009 ROL
2009 match list
____________________________________________
2008 ROL
2008 match list
_____________________________________________
2007 ROL
2007 match list
______________________________________________
2006 ROL
2006 match list
______________________________________________
2005 ROL
2005 match list
Last edited: