De la salle is getting closed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

posted

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, take this warning VERY VERY SERIOUS.
De La Salle university in Mexico IS NOT FULLY ACCREDITED by the Dental board of california, it MUST be reaccredited in 2011 and there is a VERY HIGH possibility that the board DOES NOT approves their program for a second period BECAUSE of SO MANY irregularities and the bad reputation it has.

If you think twice, the price of this program is not very far of what you would pay for a CODA program, and the price will be definedtly higher if you loose your money (mexicans are not giving your money back), because this school is not getting accreditation by the board again.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok guys, take this warning VERY VERY SERIOUS.
De La Salle university in Mexico IS NOT FULLY ACCREDITED by the Dental board of california, it MUST be reaccredited in 2011 and there is a VERY HIGH possibility that the board DOES NOT approves their program for a second period BECAUSE of SO MANY irregularities and the bad reputation it has.

If you think twice, the price of this program is not very far of what you would pay for a CODA program, and the price will be definedtly higher if you loose your money (mexicans are not giving your money back), because this school is not getting accreditation by the board again.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Any proof, what irregularities..OMG, are you serious????
I need proof, please.....

I spoke with the Dental Board of CA, they did not mention any of this. This is very strange.
I spoke with them yesterday, they told me that in 2011 they'll be waiting for the application to come in, and they did not mention any irregularities..

I spoke with the Dental Board of CA, they did not mention any of this. This is very strange.
I spoke with them yesterday, they told me that in 2011 they'll be waiting for the application to come in, and they did not mention any irregularities..

DON'T TRUST ME, TRUST THE BOARD.
Ask the board about the accreditation status of De la salle university and about the reeaccreditation proccess in 2011.
The mexican staff know they have done so many wrong things, they are very nervous about it, I'm sure they will tell you the truth of what I'm saying :)

Take care.
Seriously.

DON'T TRUST ME, TRUST THE BOARD.
Ask the board about the accreditation status of De la salle university and about the reeaccreditation proccess in 2011.
The mexican staff know they have done so many wrong things, they are very nervous about it, I'm sure they will tell you the truth of what I'm saying :)

Take care.
Seriously.

Are you aware that the La Salle is not Accresited at all... THEY are LICENSED by the State of CA.
Not accredited... I will call right now...I have no idea why the Person on the phone would not tell me anything, i asked a million question nearly....
He should have mentioned it.
thx for the warning....

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you aware that the La Salle is not Accresited at all... THEY are LICENSED by the State of CA.
Not accredited... I will call right now...I have no idea why the Person on the phone would not tell me anything, i asked a million question nearly....
He should have mentioned it.
thx for the warning....

Yeah fully licensed w/e... when you see the dental board inspectors in 2011, you'll think of me..
Make a prayer on their veredict.

sadly i gave headsup about this situation.
the ADA will not disclose any information and the school staff will deny everything.
its very true what our collegue posted.