I got an interview!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hydrarisk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fortunately, I finally got an interview..
Actually, I applied last August to 13 schools.
But I got rejections from all schools without NYU after Febrary..
Because my RC score was under 15 (23TS, 21 AA)..so, I retook DAT 1 month ago, I got 17 on RC..I sent new DAT score(23TS, 23AA) to NYU without any hope...because I knew this is too late to review application..however they called me and offered an interview...
I am very excited b/c NYU is my first choice and this is my first interview..
However, I am very worry about this interview..
Because, at this time, Most students are already accepted or on the waitlist....furthermore I never heard about someone got accepted after MAY.
Have you guys heard about someone who got accepted after super late interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Because my RC score was under 15 (23TS, 21 AA)..so, I retook DAT 1 month ago, I got 17 on RC..I sent new DAT score(23TS, 23AA) to NYU without any hope...because I knew this is too late to review application..however they called me and offered an interview...
Because, at this time, Most students are already accepted or on the waitlist....furthermore I never heard about someone got accepted after MAY.

Hey, Congratz!

I think you have a good chance of getting in. good luck !

When is your interview?

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=636730&highlight=nyu+interview

hope this helps!

Last edited:
Is this real? An interview now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you jkimu...
my interview will be scheduled second week of June..
your link is really helpful~I'd really appreciated it...

It's real... one of my classmates had a late interview and got accepted the day before classes began in August. Good luck!

wow...how is that possible? How can NYU still be looking to interview people this late when they still have a waitlsit to pull students from. Anyway, congrats to you. Hopefully you'll make it!

I know a guy in my class that got accepted in July. It was 6 weeks before the start of class. It's rare but not unheard of.

congrats,
I hope you get in. What was your GPA if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow.. THank you all~
I am very glad to hear about some super late acceptance!
It make me have hope...

congrats,
I hope you get in. What was your GPA if you don't mind me asking?
my GPA is average...overall and science GPA, both are 3.58
CC gpa was around 3.3
University gpa was 3.75

Last edited:
Congrats to you big time!

I had a friend who was interviewed and got accepted to USC one week before the classes started. So I wish you good luck and hope that you will get in this year!

I have heard of late acceptances, but not this late interview. Congrats. I think they want you!

I'm just telling you this because I am worried for you and I both at the same time, but you really should practice speaking with correct grammar.

I am not a native speaker either and I miss articles, too.. if you can't naturally speak with correct grammar, you should practice and practice until you can recite things with correct grammar.

I think I am going to end up doing the same thing :)

Good luck :luck: