Questions to Ask at Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymouse1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm preparing for the interviews and was wonder what are some good questions to ask if they ask if I have any questions about the school?
Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

..you should be able to come up with these on your own. Just think...what do you want to know about the school? Like...is it a block schedule? When do you take the boards? Do you get time off to study for the boards? When do you first get experience in the clinics, etc etc

..you should be able to come up with these on your own. Just think...what do you want to know about the school? Like...is it a block schedule? When do you take the boards? Do you get time off to study for the boards? When do you first get experience in the clinics, etc etc

I feel like these questions will be answered in the presentation they have before interviewing. It might look stupid to ask them again. Hmmm...

Well of course don't ask it again if they already covered it in the presentation, but I mean...I think people put too much thought into the interview...have a conversation with the people! I can't imagine how many interviewees seem rehearsed, that probably gets really old. Just be real with the adcoms, talk to them as a professional, and ask any relevant questions you have that weren't covered during the presentation at the beginning of the day