You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AMCAS Coursework - what to put?
Started by Rolling
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It doesn't seem like you read the instruction manual
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It doesn't seem like you read the instruction manual
This. It's all in there. It's crucial read the instructions.
Your reading comprehension skills aren't the greatest then.I swear to you I read the instruction manual. Why can't anyone help me?
Go back and read it.
Page 41 and 43 are important for you.
It would help if you would have posted in the right thread, too. But you didn't, which didn't help your cause.
Where should I have posted?
In the AMCAS questions thread
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=823760
2
235788
Isn't there a help box on the app....?
Isn't there a help box on the app....?
Yup... The OP isn't interested in figuring out the answer on his own. See the AMCAS questions thread, where he just reposted this same question...
You should put down A, since you would have gotten an A if it were graded for you.
There, all done.
There, all done.
2
235788
You should put down A, since you would have gotten an A if it were graded for you.
There, all done.
haha
. Yeah! We don't get below A's round hereI assure you that the question is not explicitly answered.
I assure you it is, as quoted by me in the AMCAS questions thread
I assure you that the question is not explicitly answered.
It is. You either can't read or are unwilling to do anything for yourself.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad