PreDents 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bereno

Smoking Monkey
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So... I've been waiting for PreDents.com to update for the entering class of 2012... Any word on when this will happen? Kthankbye! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

I am waiting too!!! :(

Don't worry guys, PDizzle is on it! Especially because interviews are already being scheduled.

Members don't see this ad :)
So is there a release date set? Or even a ball-park figure? lol

Don't worry guys, PDizzle is on it! Especially because interviews are already being scheduled.

The Dizz is on it...but my residency is kick'n my butt at the moment along with a million other little issues that add up fast. I don't have my programming computer accessible atm but will soon. Hold out a bit longer my little pre-dents. :D

The Dizz is on it...but my residency is kick'n my butt at the moment along with a million other little issues that add up fast. I don't have my programming computer accessible atm but will soon. Hold out a bit longer my little pre-dents. :D

haha, no worries! Take your time. I was more curious just to know if it was going to be up anytime soon. If your busy with residency, no problem. Keep on keepin on bro :thumbup:

Lovely. Can't wait! I need another dental-related website to be obsessed with during this application process.

Lovely. Can't wait! I need another dental-related website to be obsessed with during this application process.

I know right? its so comforting to have another venue where all the super achievers out there run rampant and make us all feel inadequate lol

I know right? its so comforting to have another venue where all the super achievers out there run rampant and make us all feel inadequate lol

I should get off this site. I'm scared

I wonder how truly non-representative of the general applicant pool this website is. I hope the answer is "very."