****The Official UCLA Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad :)
probably 9AM Pacific time. So like right about now

wonder if i know you! i am also an mcdb major

haha no way.. i'm not in any MCDB classes this quarter (well unless u consider neurosci101 which is multi listed haha)

Members don't see this ad :)
just got the call! i got the dean's scholarship as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, Congrats Froggbuster!!!!!

and if you don't mind me asking, when did you interview with them?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO USE THE DANCING BANANAS! ACCEPTED!!!

Congrats Class of 2016. See ya'll next year :D

I got in!!! and was offered the dean's scholarship!!! =D

I got in!!! and was offered the dean's scholarship!!! =D
CONGRATS PD!!!!

did noemi tell you how much the dean's would be?

she told me she thought it's 20k but i've also read 10k and 15k as well from last year's pre-dents who got the dean's...

For those who were accepted, did you guys all heavily participate in research in undergrad?
Or are there those that got in with little to no research experience/interest at all

For those who were accepted, did you guys all heavily participate in research in undergrad?
Or are there those that got in with little to no research experience/interest at all
i didn't have research. however, my interviewer stressed heavily that ucla is a research-oriented school so that's definitely something they're impressed by.

CONGRATS PD!!!!

did noemi tell you how much the dean's would be?

she told me she thought it's 20k but i've also read 10k and 15k as well from last year's pre-dents who got the dean's...

Thanks Froggbuster!! I didn't ask loll

I've been researching for over a year now and have a paper coming out soon!

I'm in too with the Dean's!
To shdwpally: Yes, I have around 3 years of research experience.

Congrats everyone on being accepted to the BEST DENTAL SCHOOL IN THE WORLD

Haters_gonna_hate__Kobe_Bryant_by_Mauryv.jpg

good job to those with the scholarships...jealous! save some $$

And I did research for 2.5 years as well. Hmm to be honest, at UCLA, I don't know anyone going into the health sciences who isn't doing research...

got accepted and dean's scholarship... I've heard different stories as to the quantity given, ranging from 5-15k per year, so im not sure.. supposedly it is also based on how much they get in funding and donations from year to year, so it can vary.

i just got my deans scholarship in the mail...noemi didn't tell me over phone so I'm pretty surprised. it's 20k

Guys, I completed my SIR, SLR, & paid the deposit.

All of that = seat reserved right? Just checking.

Just got accepted today. I am excited to join all of you!