AADSAS Unofficial GPA calculator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ortho88

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My friend and I published this unofficial GPA calculator specifically for AADSAS.
Give this a try!

Cheers!

Use the (2) file

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• GPACalculatorpredentsrevisedLOCKED (2).xlsx
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,617
Reactions: 1 user
can you make a quarter system one or one that can calculate both

couldn't you just include 2 quarters' worth of grades in a semester and get the same calculation? or for that matter, just enter the grades in any order..what matters is the gpa at the end, not the gpa per semester/quarter

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, this is great!

just one question - what is exactly is the value in the 'credits' column? if all my classes are weighted equally it should suffice just to put the same arbitrary credit for each class yea?

This is awesome. Thank you so much for this utility. Its right up there with Bereno's cost calculator.

Hi all,

i'm currently in process of making it accessible to those students in quarter system. As for now, you can convert your quarter credits to semester credit by using the conversion calculator located on the right side above the summary of your GPA.

As noted by AADSAS: "For quarter system, you must convert quarter hours by 0.667 to semester hours"

On this excel sheet, "credit" is the same terminology as "semester hours" of AADSAS. To simplify, this "credit" is the amount of unit earned.

Please refer to AADSAS Gpa for more info regarding the terminology:
http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...tructions/Documents/2011 GPA Calculations.pdf

This is pretty awesome! I remember I made one last summer but it was specific to my U of T grades & odd credit system. Good stuff for the 2013 applicants.

I was wondering how to determine whether something belongs in category 3...

Nice! This will likely be pretty useful for those entering next cycle :)