First interview invite!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drill-and-fill

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my first interview invite from UoP! I'm so happy right now :) After weeks of waiting for an interview, I get one from my top choice dental school... the waiting was well worth it.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my first interview invite from UoP! I'm so happy right now :) After weeks of waiting for an interview, I get one from my top choice dental school... the waiting was well worth it.

Are you an international student?

Members don't see this ad :)
First of all, congrats! I think that is the first Pacific interview I have seen to date.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SDN Mobile

dam! what time did they call you bro? did your uop portal status also change? mine still waiting for review ;x
congratz!

I just got my first acceptance from UoP! I'm so happy right now :) After weeks of waiting for an interview, I get one from my top choice dental school... the waiting was well worth it.

Remember: UoP interviews to accept. I made the necessary changes for you.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

what batch were you in? and congrats, UOP is like 95 to 100% acceptance after the interview, so you are basically in. I am praying for a UOP interview...

Congrats!! You might as well pat yourself on the back for an acceptance considering it's UoP! Haha are you in state?

Members don't see this ad :)
UoP is my #1 choice hoping I get an interview from them at some point!

Congrats brotha! You're already admitted into UoP!

Congrats to those of you who got interviews!! Were you guys/gals in-state? Also, when exactly was the email/notification sent out?

I'm going to post what I posted in the official 2012-2013 acceptance thread:

My first interview!
School: University of the Pacific
Notification date: 9/4/12
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/27/12, completion for UoP 7/27/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.34, 3.6 (UC Berkeley)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/24, none below 17
Interview scheduled for 10/4, but they offered 10/4, 10/11, 10/15

Been asked these questions, answering them in advance: AADSAS status did not update, UoP status hasn't been updated since 8/03/2012, still says "Waiting for Review"

부럽다 ㅜㅜ ㅊㅋ해요

Current UOP student here... Congrats on the invite! Since UOP is known to interview to accept, this should take a big load off your mind for the rest of your other interviews. I actually did better on my post-UOP interviews because I knew I was almost guaranteed at UOP. I don't check these forums often, but if any of you have questions, PM me.