First interview invite!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First of all, congrats! I think that is the first Pacific interview I have seen to date.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SDN Mobile
 
dam! what time did they call you bro? did your uop portal status also change? mine still waiting for review ;x
congratz!
 
I just got my first acceptance from UoP! I'm so happy right now 🙂 After weeks of waiting for an interview, I get one from my top choice dental school... the waiting was well worth it.

Remember: UoP interviews to accept. I made the necessary changes for you.

Congratulations! 👍
 
what batch were you in? and congrats, UOP is like 95 to 100% acceptance after the interview, so you are basically in. I am praying for a UOP interview...
 
Congrats!! You might as well pat yourself on the back for an acceptance considering it's UoP! Haha are you in state?
 
UoP is my #1 choice hoping I get an interview from them at some point!

Congrats brotha! You're already admitted into UoP!
 
Congrats to those of you who got interviews!! Were you guys/gals in-state? Also, when exactly was the email/notification sent out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to post what I posted in the official 2012-2013 acceptance thread:

My first interview!
School: University of the Pacific
Notification date: 9/4/12
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/27/12, completion for UoP 7/27/12
GPA (science, overall): 3.34, 3.6 (UC Berkeley)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/22/24, none below 17
Interview scheduled for 10/4, but they offered 10/4, 10/11, 10/15


Been asked these questions, answering them in advance: AADSAS status did not update, UoP status hasn't been updated since 8/03/2012, still says "Waiting for Review"
 
Current UOP student here... Congrats on the invite! Since UOP is known to interview to accept, this should take a big load off your mind for the rest of your other interviews. I actually did better on my post-UOP interviews because I knew I was almost guaranteed at UOP. I don't check these forums often, but if any of you have questions, PM me.