****The Official TAMHSC-Baylor Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

DBU2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! First time user here. I didn't see a thread for Baylor Dentistry, so here it is. Got the acceptance email at 12:40am this morning! Congratulations to all who have heard back or will be hearing back soon!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know if Baylor and San Antonio will keep emailing acceptance throughout the day??

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my email at 12:40 last night!! See y'all there in August! Im from TCU where is everyone else from?

Count me in!!! From the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Science pre-reqs) and University of Texas at San Antonio (Business 2005).

Also...has anyone set up a Facebook page yet for the class?

I'm from Wayland Baptist University, I'm down for August too!! someone start a Facebook page!

Let me know if y'all find a Facebook group

I'm an AR resident (UCA). I was accepted to Baylor and UT-Memphis. Don't know what to do....haha

Can you please let me know a little about your GPA and DAT score? I am planning on applying this summer.

anybody from out of state got accepted? would you mind sharing your scores? Also, how many Arkansas spots do they have available?

Is this school out of state friendly? I am interested in Baylor but I am from Minnesota. I don't want to waste my time and money to apply to a school that doesn't really accept out of state applicants.

Thanks!

Is this school out of state friendly? I am interested in Baylor but I am from Minnesota. I don't want to waste my time and money to apply to a school that doesn't really accept out of state applicants.

Thanks!

no it is not. texas schools are hard to get into, PERIOD!

Hey guys, I'm planning on applying to baylor soon and was wondering what kind of tone you guys wrote your personal statements in - informal or formal? Thanks