-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official TAMHSC-Baylor Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by DBU2012
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Accepted 12:38 AM !! Yayayaya!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In at 12:15 am! Baylor was my number 1 choice!
Count me in!!! From the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Science pre-reqs) and University of Texas at San Antonio (Business 2005).
Also...has anyone set up a Facebook page yet for the class?
Also...has anyone set up a Facebook page yet for the class?
I'm from Wayland Baptist University, I'm down for August too!! someone start a Facebook page!
Anymore Arkansas residents accepted? I'm one!!!!
Accepted 12:27 AM whoot whoot 😍😍
I'm an AR resident (UCA). I was accepted to Baylor and UT-Memphis. Don't know what to do....haha
Can you please let me know a little about your GPA and DAT score? I am planning on applying this summer.
Is this school out of state friendly? I am interested in Baylor but I am from Minnesota. I don't want to waste my time and money to apply to a school that doesn't really accept out of state applicants.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Is this school out of state friendly? I am interested in Baylor but I am from Minnesota. I don't want to waste my time and money to apply to a school that doesn't really accept out of state applicants.
Thanks!
no it is not. texas schools are hard to get into, PERIOD!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K