06 aug comp rememberd q's

Started by orthobound
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orthobound

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my friend and i juss took the comp exam, came out with 130 questions WITH answer choices and answers. the questions he gave me were the EXACT same questions I had (which i took 2 days earlier than him). He told me he had almost every question I had on my exam. If you're going to take the comp exam in the next few weeks, you HAVE to get this. $75 for these questions, paypal only.
 
orthobound said:
my friend and i juss took the comp exam, came out with 130 questions WITH answer choices and answers. the questions he gave me were the EXACT same questions I had (which i took 2 days earlier than him). He told me he had almost every question I had on my exam. If you're going to take the comp exam in the next few weeks, you HAVE to get this. $75 for these questions, paypal only.



How many times do people have to be asked not to post this type of crap. Have a little integrity please.

Moderators, please close this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.