1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

1.5 week before the MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by xoomn, Aug 6, 2002.

1. xoomn

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    How are you guys spending these last days? I mean, how much time are yous spending on studying for the MCATs? And how are you studying? :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

i'm not! i'm reading this stupid bulletin board :)

seriously -- i went over chem last week (reread book and did problems at the end of kaplan chapter). i'm finishing up physics today. i'm going to do orgo the rest of this week. next week i'm going to make sure i have everything memorized by going over my kaplan flash cards. i'm going to take one full length aamc test this week & one kaplan. going to take one full length aamc test next week. going to go over all the question! then i'm going to take this friggin test and be done with it. :clap:

p.s. my how i hate lenses, mirrors, and circuits :eek:

4. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    here's your motivation lola.....if you do well on this test the first time, this might be the last time you see a circuit, mirror/lens equation, or projectile motion, and countless other irrelevant info, for the rest of your life!!!!!

5. xoomn

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I second that.. :)