1 Month to go...

K

kiilcancer

..and I'm so behind!!
    I'm not even done with all the science reviews, and I'm not even doing well on the EK 30 min practice tests.
    Do any of you have any suggestions in studying?
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

MeowMix

Explaining "Post-Call"
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 6, 2003
    1. Attending Physician
      You can be on track and not have finished reviewing all the science yet. My students still have to review electricity, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, spectroscopy, optics, titration curves, electrochem and more, and they are perfectly on schedule.

Of course you are not doing well on the EK 30-minute tests, they are designed to be difficult and they are.

Measure your progress by reviewing your old full-length exams as you review new content. Hopefully you will find that questions that used to be confusing or impossible are getting easier to understand.

Take a day off each week to rest and give yourself a break from the MCAT.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.