1 Question for Walgreens Techs and Pharmacists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Teddybear123456

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a pharmacy intern working at Walmart pharmacy. I have trouble sometimes listening over and over again the voice mail for Rx but I still cant get it because the Dr talks so fast. I am so worried about making mistake every time I listen to the voicemail. I have a friend told me that Walgreens phone system allows you to slow down the speed for the voice mail. I know Walgreens and Walmart pharmacies use the same phone system. Could anyone tell me if there is a function that allows me to slow down the speed when Dr talks too fast for voicemail. I really appreciate your input....Thank you