-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
10 days more
Started by chem1033
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've been checking every hour or so! Gaah, I can't wait. I hope my hopes and dreams aren't shattered
I called about 15 mins. ago and was told that the scores will be mailed out Wednesday. The man on the phone also said that we would be able to view our scores online sometime Wednesday.
I hope he got some bad info. and they are coming online sooner! 🙂
I hope he got some bad info. and they are coming online sooner! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I called and a lady (extremely rude btw) told me they weren't even graded yet (wtf??) and it would be closer to the 6 week period so I don't know what to think now.
But I think she just doesn't know what she is talking about because others on here have been saying Pearson has said this week.
I have no idea now.
But I think she just doesn't know what she is talking about because others on here have been saying Pearson has said this week.
I have no idea now.
pls guys when the result comes out online do not hesitate to let us know. I am so nervous you have no idea.Well I called and a lady (extremely rude btw) told me they weren't even graded yet (wtf??) and it would be closer to the 6 week period so I don't know what to think now.
But I think she just doesn't know what she is talking about because others on here have been saying Pearson has said this week.
I have no idea now.
pls guys when the result comes out online do not hesitate to let us know. I am so nervous you have no idea.
I am with you but good luck and try not to be so nervous. Obviously you care a lot so I am sure you did great!
Stay positive everyone!! 👍 🙂
I hope so. Thanks for the words of encouragement. That is what i really need right know.I am with you but good luck and try not to be so nervous. Obviously you care a lot so I am sure you did great!
Stay positive everyone!! 👍 🙂
I have no patience for email at all. I came back from a night duty this morning...only slept 2 hours (at different hours).
Can't even relax enough to sleep anymore than that...what kind of sickness is this?
Anxiety Attack?
I hope not...Anxiety Attack?
ahhh!I checked with Pearson and they said score will be sent today, probably we will have it by tomorrow or Wed the latest.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I checked with Pearson and they said score will be sent today, probably we will have it by tomorrow or Wed the latest.
Do they mean that the scores will be sent in the mail tomorrow or Wed or that they will be able to viewed online tomorrow or Wed? (I don't know if "sent" means in the mail or if they have to send them someplace to be put online or somehting)
me too i hope i don't cryHope I don't cry after checking my score 😀
haha I read this in my stats class and was dying to get out and check the PCAT site. I figured they'd be up if they were already sent to pharmCAS.
Any idea how long we'll be waiting now?
Any idea how long we'll be waiting now?
I called Pearson and they said "very very soon" 🙂
I think they are just needing to put the scores in the computer for us to buy....
I got this page bookmarked on my iphone and I keep checking in class so you guys keep me updated! haha!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
I think they are just needing to put the scores in the computer for us to buy....
I got this page bookmarked on my iphone and I keep checking in class so you guys keep me updated! haha!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
My PharmCAS application says that my scores have been received from Pearson. I called Pearson yesterday and they said they would be online by Wednesday. I just called now and the lady said "hopefully next week or the week after." I feel like Pearson does not tell their over-the-phone employees when they will be up or they are told not to tell us. I give up and figure they will be up when they are up! You'd think for $150, we'd get to know! lol 🙂
Good luck to everyone! I hope you all do great because you are probably as nervous/anxious as I am!!!! 🙂
Good luck to everyone! I hope you all do great because you are probably as nervous/anxious as I am!!!! 🙂
I do not want to call them at pearson because i feel i will be very rude judging from what i read on this blog i can tell many of them do not understand their job description. They are really confused. I think i wld just wait for the mail to arrrive instead of spending my 20 dollars on pple who do nt know how to do their job.Gud luck everyone.My PharmCAS application says that my scores have been received from Pearson. I called Pearson yesterday and they said they would be online by Wednesday. I just called now and the lady said "hopefully next week or the week after." I feel like Pearson does not tell their over-the-phone employees when they will be up or they are told not to tell us. I give up and figure they will be up when they are up! You'd think for $150, we'd get to know! lol 🙂
Good luck to everyone! I hope you all do great because you are probably as nervous/anxious as I am!!!! 🙂
would not get your hopes up for the next ten minutes. I have a feeling it's worth checking every when you wake up, but probably not much more than that (even though I'm not taking my own advice and check probably every hour myself 😛)
PharmCAS hasn't gotten my scores yet... or at least it hasn't been updated. Maybe it's because I'm toward the end of the alphabet? I'm just hoping I didn't accidentally check the no score option! 

PharmCAS hasn't gotten my scores yet... or at least it hasn't been updated. Maybe it's because I'm toward the end of the alphabet? I'm just hoping I didn't accidentally check the no score option![/QUOTE
Try to call them and find out the reason why.
PharmCAS hasn't gotten my scores yet... or at least it hasn't been updated. Maybe it's because I'm toward the end of the alphabet? I'm just hoping I didn't accidentally check the no score option!![]()
It would take an effort to "accidentally" check the no score option as its on the last page and all by itself. I would also suggest to call them up and find out the reason.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed PharmCAS, and apparently I forgot to give them my PCAT CID. I have since put in the id number, but still no change on my application status.
ETA: It took about 24 hours for PharmCAS to update, but they have my scores now!
ETA: It took about 24 hours for PharmCAS to update, but they have my scores now!
Last edited:
It would take an effort to "accidentally" check the no score option as its on the last page and all by itself. I would also suggest to call them up and find out the reason.
I know! I was sure that I didn't, but being in the mind-frame of "bubble in an answer for everything" along with the no change from pharmcas made me wonder!
the score is not out yet? it just tells you that pharmcas has received ur application and shows you the month the pcat was taken. Gud luck.I didn't see my score online? 🙁 Is there anything wrong? What should I do?
I was just looking at the June PCAT thread (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=648749&highlight=june+pcat+scores ) and on the Tuesday following the 4th Saturday, they were talking about when to expect their scores. Around 11 PM Central, there's a post where someone says their scores are available online.
I wonder if that means we still have hope to see our scores tonight?
I wonder if that means we still have hope to see our scores tonight?
U welcome anytime.......we are all in this together..........Thanks 🙂
I hope so. maybe they want to release the result at that time when they know everyone wld probably be sleeping so the website wld not be congested. I wld be up at that time cos i have to study for my physics test 2moro. Gud luck guyz.I was just looking at the June PCAT thread (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=648749&highlight=june+pcat+scores ) and on the Tuesday following the 4th Saturday, they were talking about when to expect their scores. Around 11 PM Central, there's a post where someone says their scores are available online.
I wonder if that means we still have hope to see our scores tonight?
Are you responding from your mobile or is that how you always type?
I am typing from my computer.yeah dats how i type when it is something unofficial but when it is something official i type professionally. Why? u do not like it?Are you responding from your mobile or is that how you always type?
i dont see anything was received to pharmcas for test scores. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing???
On my pharmcas under status official test it says ....
Date Taken: August 09
Date Revieved: 9/22/09
So tell me I guess I am playing the waiting game??? So you think we will be able to see our scores tonight???? When you think they will be mailed out? Or have they already been mailed out..
Date Taken: August 09
Date Revieved: 9/22/09
So tell me I guess I am playing the waiting game??? So you think we will be able to see our scores tonight???? When you think they will be mailed out? Or have they already been mailed out..
i bet they will be online tomorrow and hopefully in the mail too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i bet they will be online tomorrow and hopefully in the mail too
Aren't they suppose to be actually mailed out tomorrow? Which means it doesn't get to us till about Thursday/Friday?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 24
- Views
- 5K
- Locked
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
