100 day MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Calizboosted76

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have done some research on the 100 day MCAT study schedule and feel like it would be beneficial to me. My question though is can it be altered so that Kaplan books are your main source of literature? My study material consist of
kaplan 7 book set,
AAMC mcat practice bundle
TPR composition,
TPR hyper learning workbooks,
TBR ochem 1 and 2,
TBR gchem 1 and 2,
TBR bio 1 and 2
(all berkley review books are 2011 edition)
Again I like the formatting of the 100 day study plan and feel it would benefit me and I see in the side bar it says kaplan chapters optional but would those chapter be enough when paired with other practice problems ETC. ? My test date is middle of may and need to get the ball rolling I have already been studying for about a month and my score went from a 484 to a 489 on the TPR full length so I definitely want to change up my study efforts.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. Try www.studyschedule.org - it uses an AI backend to build a custom schedule based on what resources you want to use.

So if you're looking to use TPR, AAMC and TBR - it will build based on those preferences.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
LOL. Or just buy the latest version rather than using an 8 year old set where you may be studying things not on your test. You can pick them up used for cheap. Personally, I wanted clean passages for everything, so I got as many new materials as I could.

LOL. Or just buy the latest version rather than using an 8 year old set where you may be studying things not on your test. You can pick them up used for cheap. Personally, I wanted clean passages for everything, so I got as many new materials as I could.

Yeah i agree with this