$100 to apply to one scramble position?!

Started by rty1138
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rty1138

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys think this is worth it? I have red flags, failed CK twice. US IMG. I get up to 10 programs, but I only have one program asking me to apply through ERAS during this scramble.

additional question: when i try to apply to eras for a scramble spot it says it's for september. is this correct?
 
Last edited:
I too see that some programs are still accepting for September. Not sure who gets the fees.
Did you find the spot from NRMP unfilled or outside?
I am also seeking a spot in prelim as I matched to advanced only but haven't had luck finding a spot to apply to.