1000 Ways To Die

Started by SSdoc33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SSdoc33

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok, so who knows anything about this "Khyber Zaffarkhan" who is featured on the above TV show on Spike. I don't know whats worse: that he provides medical commentary, or that I have seen every episode, sometimes more than once.
 
I've met Khyber before. He is a good guy. Yes, "1000 Ways to Die" was a moonlighting gig while he was at UCLA. I have seen a lot of episodes more than I would like to admit. The show is actually pretty good.
 
hmmm , I wonder if they will ever shoot episodes in ny.... I hereby volunteer to say scientific things like "yup this guy is very dead"