This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laito

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You probably should have waited to submit your secondaries until after the error was fixed, so I would recommend not submitting any more secondaries until it is fixed. Keep hounding AACOMAS to fix their error and yes call all the schools you submitted secondaries to and tell them about this error and if needed provide proof that AACOMAS is working on fixing it.

Do you think ADCOM will realize that this doesn't look right? I wonder if they would focus more on overall science or cumulative science. Anyways, I hope this issue would be resolved soon. Nothing has been going smoothly with the new AACOMAS system.

Members don't see this ad :)
Adcoms probably won't see the errors, I'm sure they have hundreds (possibly thousands) of applications to go through and they don't have the time to look at the numbers carefully. According to Goro, they look at the overall science GPA rather than the cumulative. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/cumulative-sgpa-vs-overall-sgpa.1150407/#post-16702984

I agree the new AACOMAS system has been problematic which is kinda understandable since its brand new. Still, it could've been handled better. They made an error in my cumulative science GPA as well and after two weeks they finally admitted the mistake was on their end and not mine. They told me they are working on it.
How long has it been since they told you that they are working on it?