• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Dr. N

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
Привет всем русским иммигрантам. Ребята давайте поделимся с друг другом своим опытом. :hungover:

SailCrazy

I gotta have more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Procrastination Island
Visit site
Status
I'm not sure that I understood the question exactly, but I think the answer is either "Yes", or "7". :p

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
Dr. N said:
Привет всем русским иммигрантам. Ребята давайте поделимся с друг другом своим опытом. :hungover:
Спасибо! Можете вы пощадить некоторое karma для русского собрата?

About the Ads

speter33

S.D.N.'s Captain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
Olanzapine said:
idi Ha Hyu! :laugh:
dude stop the nonesense

TheRussian

Life Size Mirror
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2004
Boston, MA
Visit site
Status
Message to the Russians:
I'm one of you but I think it's ridiculous to keep starting threads in Russian and excluding everyone else that is not Russian. This is not in the spirit of this forum. I know it's fun to find other Russian people but there is no need to keep starting these threads and alienating the rest of the SDNers.

I hope you guys don't get too mad but you don't see people starting threads in any other non-English languages. I'm sure there are forums for Russians but this is a forum for future and current med students.

idq1i

15+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2003
Peoples's Democratic Republic of NY
Status
Attending Physician
TheRussian said:
Message to the Russians:
I'm one of you but I think it's ridiculous to keep starting threads in Russian and excluding everyone else that is not Russian. This is not in the spirit of this forum. I know it's fun to find other Russian people but there is no need to keep starting these threads and alienating the rest of the SDNers.

I hope you guys don't get too mad but you don't see people starting threads in any other non-English languages. I'm sure there are forums for Russians but this is a forum for future and current med students.
Word. Especially the profane posts.

Dr. N

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
Olanzapine said:

что то не поняла? пощадить карму? как это?

Dr. N

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
vagusbaby said:
"Thanks! You can spare the some karma for Russian colleague?"
I don't understand why you all are so angry. The only reason I started this thread is to learn some from experience of people who are in my boat. For some of us it is much much harder then for average american to get in, because of English. Composition is still the part of the MCAT. And we all still have to take all the prereq writing and lit courses . And I am sure none of you experienced same difficulties with this matter. Sorry

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
Dr. N said:
что то не поняла? пощадить карму? как это?
Вы должны одобрить моего столба путем щелкать на вещи под моим именем.

SailCrazy

I gotta have more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Procrastination Island
Visit site
Status
Dr. N said:
I don't understand why you all are so angry. The only reason I started this thread is to learn some from experience of people who are in my boat. For some of us it is much much harder then for average american to get in, because of English. Composition is still the part of the MCAT. And we all still have to take all the prereq writing and lit courses . And I am sure none of you experienced same difficulties with this matter. Sorry
Just to clarify - I'm not angry at all - just poking fun at my inability to anwswer a question posted in a language I don't know!

CrazyCozak

On the edge of the seat
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
Status
Dr. N said:
Др. Н! каким именно опытом ты собираешься делиться? :D :D ;)

JimDiGriz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
Southern Cali
Visit site
Status
Where is everybody going this fall? Right now I'm planning to accept a position in San Antonio at UTHSCSA, unless my #1 takes me off the waitlist and offers a spot!

Dr. N

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
CrazyCozak said:
Др. Н! каким именно опытом ты собираешься делиться? :D :D ;)
каждый думает в меру своей распущености, Сумасшедший Козак :p

Samoa

15+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2002
*sigh* Once upon a time I knew this language...

CrazyCozak

On the edge of the seat
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
Status
Dr. N said:
каждый думает в меру своей распущености, Сумасшедший Козак :p
ну вот! так всегда.. чуть пошутишь, так тебя за распутника принимают.. хехехе :)

Ладно.. давай делиться опытом.. так как ты предложила первая, тебе и начинать (к тому же у меня опыта не так уж и много.. медицинского типо..) гы ;)

About the Ads