Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
12 Types of Med. Students - Which one will you be???
Started by DrChristianTroy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'd say I'm mostly the 12-year-old with a hint of questionable admission, one-track mind, and perpetually enraged.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probaby a cross between the sensitive type, the one-track mind and the twelve year old. I'll try not to be perpetually enraged because that wouldn't be a good thing. Can't help patients if I kill myself with high blood pressure.
P.S. This was entertaining. Thanks.
P.S. This was entertaining. Thanks.
1
193250
Lol, the gunner's clenched buttocks of anality. Classic.
The overly-academic sane one. With aspirations to be the missing prankster 😛.
They don't have the slacker in there, so I guess I'm the 12 year old.
This thread reminds me of the Real Med Students of Genius parody vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/adamfp01
and
http://www.youtube.com/user/derkwill
(I'm sure there's more too.)
http://www.youtube.com/user/adamfp01
and
http://www.youtube.com/user/derkwill
(I'm sure there's more too.)
Ima be a bad ass med. student and an even better doctor.👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how about an average joe who just like to study and bang a girlfriend with curly hair and glasses? (who wants to match into ortho)
with the way things are going? the questionable admission.
sigh.....
sigh.....
I'm the twelve year old (I giggled when my professor said "breasts").
i'm definitely the over enthusiastic one. everyone in my class is like "life sucks. i hate med school." and then i'm like, "we get to hear about about glycolysis and the TCA cycle again today. that's so awesome."
we also have what's called anatomy buddies where an upperclass student will help out us MS1s. i seriously can't wait to get pimped at those sessions.
i'm totally dorky and i know it.
we also have what's called anatomy buddies where an upperclass student will help out us MS1s. i seriously can't wait to get pimped at those sessions.
i'm totally dorky and i know it.

I am 75% "The Prankster" and 25% "The One-Track Mind". 😀
If anyone, I'd be "The Sane One."
The sensitive soul, I already buy food and water for the homeless people around county.👍
something between the 12 year old and the sensitive soul...🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This one, no doubt:
A cross between The Painfully Enthusiastic, The Gunner and The One-Track Mind.
lol
I'm the twelve year old.
I'm the twelve year old.
No one else is the sane one. Glad I'm one of a kind.
Bacchus, you are not alone. All you SDNers freak me out as it is with your insanity, I can't even imagine med school. Also a little of the Over-enthusiastic. Like JolieSouth, I'm a huge nerd about facts and will definitely enjoy that sort of pimping.
No one else is the sane one. Glad I'm one of a kind.
The Prankster usually targets The Sane One first. 😡
😛
A mix between the sensitive soul and the one-track mind.
I will definitely be the enthusiastic one! (at least at first)...till med school breaks me then i'll be the cryer, followed by the sane one.
I remember the first time I shadowed an ER doc when i was all of 19. It was a level-1 trauma center and I remember feeling like it was Christmas. Cool, a bullet wound! Wow, a stabbing victim! Um...it's not cool the guy was stabbed, but it is cool that I got to see it. Yeah, I kept those feelings to myself. 😳
I remember the first time I shadowed an ER doc when i was all of 19. It was a level-1 trauma center and I remember feeling like it was Christmas. Cool, a bullet wound! Wow, a stabbing victim! Um...it's not cool the guy was stabbed, but it is cool that I got to see it. Yeah, I kept those feelings to myself. 😳
Lol, no criers?
perpetually enraged
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted74029
Does anyone know what happened to this cartoon? The original link doesn't work any more...
Theres probably multiple links on the internet, you might can find it if you search for it.
Voila!
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=12+types+of+medical+students
I will be Enthusiastic, Sympathetic, and Sane- and I would NEVER give anyone keys to my apartment maybe work hard to find them alternative housing but not mine lol.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 528
- Question
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 448
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 829
, the Crier :cry:, and the Sane One 