13 Weeks today- Ndeb still hasn't Accepted Documents

Started by Kpk013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kpk013

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am creating this thread on behalf of my wife. The deadline is May 22 to register for the Exam.

Ndeb received documents on Feb 14 and it is still showing Received on the online website.

Is there any hope that the documents will be accepted soon and my wife will be able to register for the August exam? Anything I can do to make the process faster?


Thanks.
 
Hello all,

I am creating this thread on behalf of my wife. The deadline is May 22 to register for the Exam.

Ndeb received documents on Feb 14 and it is still showing Received on the online website.

Is there any hope that the documents will be accepted soon and my wife will be able to register for the August exam? Anything I can do to make the process faster?


Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am planing to start with whole process. Can you share a little more about the applying process, sending required documents, and time you have to send them after creating a profile.
Thank you
 
I am facing the same problem, did ndeb complete your wife's assessment and allowed you to take AFK exam...