This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mzzy

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow friends!


I am an internationally trained dentist (not trained in any country recognized by Canada or Australia) and did the International Dentist Program in Canada. (I am a Canadian citizen). I did receive my Canadian dental license, but since as an internationally trained dentist, through the equivalency process.

Since I received my Canadian dental license through the equivalency process, I was wondering if I could possibly practice dentistry in Australia without any exams?

I checked online and it said that there is a reciprocal agreement kind of thing between Canada and Australia, it’s just that I’m not very confident whether or not I could just register right away with the whole equivalency process thing rather than through an accredited program.

I greatly appreciate any related information!


Alyssa
 
Not between canada and australia as far as i know.its between canada and New Zealand after equivalancy.