Status
Not open for further replies.

prettysmile123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invitation for September 28th!

Out-of-state and non-traditional applicant

Any other out of state applicants?

Congrats!!

How long did it take for them to contact you after submitting your supplemental? They received my supplemental on 8/13 so I'm just wondering.

Congrats!!

How long did it take for them to contact you after submitting your supplemental? They received my supplemental on 8/13 so I'm just wondering.

Thank you!

I received my supplemental on July 2nd and they received it and processed my payment and supplemental on July 9th. I received the invitation this morning.

I received an interview invitation for September 28th!

Out-of-state and non-traditional applicant

Any other out of state applicants?

Hey! I’m OOS and non-traditional as well! And mine is September 28th too!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Submitted Supplemental July 16th ish...Interview invitation Sept. 5th for October 5th interview

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who has interviewed already, what is the creative team project like??

Anyone get in and decide if they will be attending LSU? If so, do you know if there is a facebook group or something yet? I'm just excited!

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted into LSU!! Waitlisted at Kentucky

^same here. If anybody creates a Facebook group let us know

Congrats y'all! I can make one after my finals if no one makes one before then!

Thanks! So excited! :)

I went ahead and made one because I was too excited to wait lol. Search LSUSD Class of 2023!! it should be public to join! and good luck on finals!

Congratulations to everyone accepted! Can’t wait to meet and get to know each of you guys.

Now I guess what next on the list is us finding the right apartment in NOLA.

If anyone has suggestions/recommendations about housing please let me know!

Finally finished with finals!!! From the dental students I've talked to, the Lakeview area and Metairie are popular!

Turned down an out of state acceptance earlier in the week. Loved the school and city, just had a better fit somewhere else. Hope someone got some good news or gets some soon.

For those that received acceptances on Dec 3, when is the deadline to accept/decline admission? Thanks!

Finally finished with finals!!! From the dental students I've talked to, the Lakeview area and Metairie are popular!

Thanks! This helps. I’ll check these out shortly

Turned down an out of state acceptance earlier in the week. Loved the school and city, just had a better fit somewhere else. Hope someone got some good news or gets some soon.

Congrats on the acceptances! This will definitely be good news to someone else. Just curious, which school did you choose instead?

Anyone know when they typically start picking off the waitlist?

Has anyone been accepted or heard of anyone accepted off the waitlist yet?

Has anyone been accepted or heard of anyone accepted off the waitlist yet?
Still waiting! And haven’t heard anything either. Last year they accepted 25 people off of the waitlist (a good majority) so hopefully it’s something like that this year...but who knows! Could be complete opposite. I’m just wondering when do people usually make their final decision.

I declined my out of state spot last week. I don’t know when they will start picking off the list though.

Still waiting! And haven’t heard anything either. Last year they accepted 25 people off of the waitlist (a good majority) so hopefully it’s something like that this year...but who knows! Could be complete opposite. I’m just wondering when do people usually make their final decision.
When I emailed a thank you, he told me I could hear anything from December to May.

I declined my out of state spot last week. I don’t know when they will start picking off the list though.
I have a friend in Georgia who declined her acceptance as well.

For those wondering, they have started picking off waitlist. Also, for those accepted have you received an email yet about next steps? Still waiting to hear from student office of affairs...

Is the class officially full?
When I spoke with Dr. Cheramie in February, everyone had paid their deposits. He told me he doesn't hold his breath for out of state students, but that I should start preparing to apply for the next app cycle. I was waitlisted and he told me I should try the DAT one more time.

When I spoke with Dr. Cheramie in February, everyone had paid their deposits. He told me he doesn't hold his breath for out of state students, but that I should start preparing to apply for the next app cycle. I was waitlisted and he told me I should try the DAT one more time.
Oh okay!! Someone told me that class isn't finalized until March/April. So, maybe there is still a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.