This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidstarchy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! Recently accepted into Ponce Health Sciences University-St. Louis Campus MSMS for the fall! Any previous students out there who can share a little about this program? Thanks!
I was accepted too. I’m looking for any information on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love it. Feel free to inbox me for any specifics.
Hi, will it be okay to send you message too? I just applied for the Spring 2021 and I wanted to ask you few questions if you don't mind.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I am interested in this program for this coming Fall 2021, do you mind if I ask you a few questions about the program?
Inbox me! I will tell you all you need to know. So far, no complaints!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten anymore info recently?

Would anyone accepted students in this program mind sharing your stats when applying?
Thanks!

Yes
Would anyone accepted students in this program mind sharing your stats when applying?
Thanks!
I had a 2.88 undergraduate gpa and a lower science gpa ... I attended another university for a second undergrad and raised it to a 3.11 with a 3.0 undergraduate gpa from the second school. I applied to Ponce Stl MSMS Program and was accepted for the fall 2020 year I will graduate May 2021

Has anyone gotten anymore info recently?
Was accepted last week, there is a linkage to their MD program that will be starting in Fall of 2022 as well as to A.T Still School of Osteopathic Medicine. Everyone has been kind so far and welcoming. Can't wait to move there in a few months!

Was accepted last week, there is a linkage to their MD program that will be starting in Fall of 2022 as well as to A.T Still School of Osteopathic Medicine. Everyone has been kind so far and welcoming. Can't wait to move there in a few months!
Can you state what are the requirements for linkage and also MCAT scores thanks

Can you state what are the requirements for linkage and also MCAT scores thanks
I am graduating in May and from what I see on Tiber health website is that obtaining a 3.3 in MSMS program gives you an automatic interview for A.T still university D.O. I think you need a 500 mcat score as well. Also I was told in admissions that SLU med will favor Ponce students In terms of more relaxed standards for interviews such as a lower mcat score

Status
Not open for further replies.