This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiring.dds

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Marquette is tricky bc they only view applications up to a certain date in august for consideration for pre-dec interviews. I would look at past Marquette forums to see around what time in august it has been. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application the first week of August 2020, was marked as completed like a week after. I was invited to 7 interviews, 4 were acceptances, and 3 were waitlists on December 15th. However, my advice is to apply as early as you can because it is a rolling process. Based on my experience early application means early interview opportunity and more seats available.

Reactions: 1 users
I applied in July/August it really shouldn't hurt your chances very much. Your DAT score could take 3 weeks to be verified so your application will go to schools probably the 3rd week of August but you can submit your app with the unofficial scores so submit as soon as you're ready.

As far as Mid-west schools go I really enjoyed my interview at Detroit Mercy. I didn't really enjoy my interview at Michigan but tuition is low and they are a great school too.

Reactions: 1 user